Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The Dark Underground...

    In the dark underground space, the restarted circuit cannot be extended here. The eerie sound magnified infinitely in the darkness, as if it was an echo from hell.

    The light beam of the tactical flashlight hit the ground, and the white light path was from near to far, like melted icing sugar. Just turn it around, and you can see many "little cuties" scattered with tentacles, no matter where the light points, you can't do without them.

    "Damn! It's fucking disgusting!" Andrew raised his hands to stay on both sides of his chest, and the center of the palm with five fingers slightly folded up began to glow slightly.

    These bugs looked different from those on the ground. Their brown and black bodies had an oily sheen under the light, and their filamentous tentacles were ten centimeters long, like antennas searching for signals. Although it has become much larger, it is not difficult to see from the appearance that this creature has a very complete expression of the original gene. It is basically an expanded version of a giant cockroach—a bug commonly known as a cockroach.

    Ordinary cockroaches are disgusting enough, let alone the enlarged version, let alone such a large bunch! If patients with intensive phobia saw this scene, they would probably go into shock directly. Fortunately, the activity of this group of bugs is not high, most of them just crawl back and forth in a small area, and very few of them will fly over along the light.     There was a sound of "crackling", and a blue-purple electric light flashed between Andrew's hands, which shocked a cockroach that bumped into it. He glanced at Xing Lan proudly, but the other party just said coldly: "It's best to turn off the switch of your human body electric mosquito swatter, otherwise I can't help you if you run out of power.     " It has evolved naturally for hundreds of millions of years, and no terrestrial organisms have evolved the power to control the transformation of electrical energy in the body before this. Not to mention his unique ability in the entire Venus, it is hard to see even on this continent. But such an excellent and great ability was jokingly called "electric mosquito swatter" in Xing Lan's mouth. This woman is simply unreasonable, she must be jealous of herself!     "These disgusting little things are not even appetizers. Please remember, this is your task. I advise you not to make extra trouble." Xing Lan's words temporarily dispelled Andrew's desire to compete with her. idea.

    As they moved forward, more and more cockroaches flew towards them. Andrew didn't dare to continue to consume his abilities, so he had to take out his dagger for defense.

    He cut a flying cockroach flying in front of him, and felt something explode in front of him. The thick green syrup sprayed on his clothes with a foul smell. Andrew turned on the flashlight and found that it was not only the cockroach In the cockroach's mouth, there were actually 7 or 8 white maggots wriggling on his chest. Andrew scraped off the mucus and maggots on the surface of the combat uniform with a knife in his backhand, raised it to his eyes and observed it carefully.

    Andrew has excellent eyesight, and he can be sure that the cockroach was in good shape when it flew towards him. Out of curiosity, he squatted down and looked and found that the white meat maggots had indeed crawled out of the disconnected cockroach.

    "Could it be its cubs? Don't cockroaches lay eggs?"

    The appearance of the two seems to have no connection at all, and no matter how abnormal the development is, it can't be outrageous.

    Xing Lan took a look, frowned unnaturally, and said dryly: "It should be a parasite, you'd better stay away."

    Andrew didn't know if he had some kind of rebellious mind. It's quite stable, otherwise it would be impossible for him to become the captain. But when Xing Lan encounters this hidden attribute, it will explode. Although it will not delay the progress, it is better to say a few unpleasant nonsense. Of course, Xing Lan would never spoil him.