Chapter 11

The update of Chapter 11, No. 10.29 is here...

    "If you don't, I owe you temporarily." Xing Lan pursed her lips, and her slightly raised brow made her indifferent face inexplicably dyed a little lively.

    "I'm a barter hunter, and the most important thing is fairness. Including the one I saved you yesterday, all of them have to be paid back."

    Xing Lan looked at the other party's guilty and troubled expression with interest, and couldn't help it. Zhu raised the corner of his mouth. It seems that the trouble I have caused is not useless, it is actually quite funny.

    Chen Shuli was also puzzled: It seems that this guy is good at grasping the "key points" when he speaks. Although what she said is understandable, but taking the initiative to thank and being threatened by Enyi are completely different from the feeling.     "However, looking at you now..." Xing Lan supported her chin with her hands, looked at the other party from head to toe, and said in a very critical tone, "Aside from this face, I really don't see any repayment." Value."     Why are you talking too much? It is simply intolerable.     Not to be outdone, Chen Shuli said with a provocative sarcasm: "One day you will break your other arm, or when you can't move your whole body, I can just repay the favor." Xing Lan smiled lightly, do     n't He said meaningfully: "Although it may be inconvenient, I kind of expect you to do what you say."     Once the poker face is put on an expression of unknown meaning, the effect will be doubled. Every subtle change in Xing Lan's facial features is infinite in Chen Shuli's eyes. zoom in. The slightly raised eyebrows and the slightly raised corners of the mouth seemed strange no matter how you looked at them, and they looked very inconsistent. Especially the tone of her last sentence, it really feels like there is some other deep meaning no matter how you listen to it. After realizing this, when Chen Shuli looked at the other party again, he felt that Xing Lan's eyes looked weird.     Chen Shuli's heart skipped a beat as he pondered: This woman seemed to be saying just now that he is useless for anything else. Chen Shuli couldn't help thinking of Xing Lan's "differential treatment" to himself and the gray-haired man before, and he was obviously "gentle" dozens of times to him.     Combining all the above, Chen Shuli's thinking began to go astray.

    Could it be that this woman was bored on the journey, she fell in love with herself, and wanted to find herself to "kill" the time.

    Chen Shuli considered himself a good-looking talent, and his appearance was definitely outstanding among the disgraced survivors of the last days. Because of the hidden Omega attributes, his appearance is a bit more refined and elegant than ordinary beta men. Although he is often dubbed "little white face" and other joking names when he goes to and from various groups of people, it does not prevent him from exuding the charm of his appearance. No matter where he goes, he always attracts the favor of some "face control" girls who are not deeply involved in the world, or "big sisters" who are strong in their own abilities and don't worry about food and clothing.

    That kind of straightforward or tactful invitations and hints can be encountered almost everywhere, which is why he has a grass-like hairstyle and a pair of black-rimmed glasses that cover most of his face to hide himself, so as to Avoid some unnecessary troubles.     In the past few months, Chen Shuli seemed to have entered a monk's nest. Apart from being harassed by some men with special hobbies occasionally, he hadn't provoke peach blossoms for a long time. The mentality of avoiding trouble gradually faded away. It wasn't until I received a special signal from Xing Lan in the last second that I felt distressed again why I should be so charming. Brother Ming is already very low-key, okay?     Chen Shuli wailed helplessly in his heart: Eldest sister, I am a showman but not a person, okay? Although your looks do suit my taste, our attributes don't match!     Although he is a male, Omega is only a scumbag in terms of initiative. As long as the pheromone response is on the rise, basically the person will soften. If you really bite the bullet, I'm afraid you will only end up offending others. This can't be blamed on Chen Shuli's lack of self-confidence. It is indeed because of his natural attributes that limit his performance, and it is definitely not his fault.     The atmosphere was awkward for a moment, and Xing Lan felt something was wrong.     What is this kid thinking? Why is your face still red?     "Are you sick?" Xing Lan failed to connect with Chen Shuli, so he could only make such a simple guess.     Seeing that the other party didn't answer, he stretched out his hand to try the temperature on Chen Shuli's forehead, but the other party hid aside excitedly as if he had been slapped with chicken blood.