Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Who can tell him that he is a little bit emotional...

    What happened to be a little moved...

    Chen Shuli's heart suddenly moved: This woman is really interested in him.

    Afraid of exposing his attributes, Chen Shuli has always avoided such things. But this time, apart from being distressed, he was also a little proud, even a little happy.

    Chen Shuli sighed in his heart: Too much charm is really troublesome.

    Xing Lan seemed to be straightforward, and after he finished his sentence, he turned around and went in the direction of Lightning.

    The white wolf, who had always been majestic, looked a little embarrassed at this time. Although he was not injured, he looked listless. I saw it sitting on the ground with its hind legs bent and retching vigorously. It looked like a cat stuck in a hairball. While it was busy with nausea, it kept shaking its head. Its huge body shrank there, and it actually had a feeling of being weak, helpless, and lovable.

    Xing Lan's eyes were full of worry, and he quickly walked over to touch Lightning's neck, and then whispered something next to the other's cheek. Feeling the comfort, Lightning immediately calmed down a lot, and then lowered his head docilely. Xing Lan put his hands on both sides of Lightning's skull, and Lightning quietly closed his eyes, trusting wholeheartedly in everything Xing Lan would do to it. In the end, Xing Lan hugged its neck, and pressed Lightning's forehead, Lightning licked her cheeks, one man and one beast looked at each other and smiled.

    Chen Shuli couldn't take his eyes off it, he could actually see the expression of "smile" on the face of the mutant beast who always had a grumpy face! It's amazing!

    He found that Xing Lan was obviously more gentle and patient when facing lightning than when facing other humans. So he became more and more curious about what kind of friendship between a man and a beast.

    Immediately afterwards, Xing Lan rubbed Lightning's ears, and the other party nodded like a human being, then turned around like a lightning bolt, and the silver-white figure quickly submerged in the depths of the jungle. There is no need for words between them, just a look to know each other's mind. Just like the previous cooperation, Lightning has been dormant in the dark since some time ago. Seeing that Xing Lan was trapped, it did not rashly come up with a plan to break Xing Lan, but lurked and waited for the perfect opportunity.

    After Chen Shuli realized this, the previous feeling of floating away suddenly vanished. After working on the friendship between myself and Xing Lan for a long time, there is a high probability that it is not as good as a mutant beast.

    But if it's not as good as it is, it's not as good as he lost a ball. Nonsence! Why does he want to compare with the mutant beast? It must be that the brain was stimulated just now, so the thinking is abnormal.     He thought in his heart that he had to draw a clear line with Xing Lan, no matter whether the other party was interested in him or not, he should not be fooled by the other party's pretty face. At the same time, his eyes seemed to become locators for tracking the chaser, and he couldn't move away from the chaser's body for a moment except for blinking. Chen Shuli saw Xing Lan go into the woods and carried the unconscious Rose out. Chen Shuli saw that the opponent's right arm was inconvenient, and wanted to help, but before his hands touched Rose's clothes, Xing Lan tilted his shoulder and dodged.     ...What is this for? Chen Shuli didn't understand.     Xing Lan placed Rose in the place he had arranged before, and after settling down, he probed the other party's forehead with his fingers. Chen Shuli couldn't help but think of Xing Lan's brutal way of waking up when he met Leo before. He was worried that the frustrated Rose would not be able to bear it all at once, so he wouldn't be dealt any more organic damage by Xing Lan, so he went up anxiously. before blocking.     "Wait!"     Xing Lan turned her head and looked at Chen Shuli with a puzzled expression.     "What's wrong?"     As soon as he stood up, he felt dizzy, and his originally clear vision became a little blurred. Chen Shuli wondered: Why is the body so weak that it turns black and dizzy? Obviously I ate a lot for dinner before.     Chen Shuli staggered over and sat down next to the two of them.     "She's miserable enough." He raised his chin and looked at Rose with a hint in his eyes, "Stop torturing her."     Xing Lan changed his posture and turned to Chen Shuli: "What do you mean?     " Chen Shuli felt a little dizzy after relaxing from the injury he received before. He saw Xing Lan facing him, but his face turned black because of the flame behind his back.