Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Finally Xing Lan still...

    In the end, Xing Lan still did not have the opportunity to show her superb cooking skills for survival in the wild. The reason is very simple. After finding a simple stove, she found that the small apartment she lived in had no smoke exhaust system at all, so the two of them who had been hungry for a long time ended up Decided to go out for food.

    The infrastructure of the Venus Base is the best in the Northern Continent, and each area has specially set up convenience restaurants. These restaurants will offer different degrees of discounts to base researchers, guards, and exclusive hunters of the base. They are basically exclusive canteens for public officials of these bases.

    The construction of the restaurant is uniformly deployed by the command center, not only the area is considerable, but the facilities are relatively first-class.

    It's actually past the meal time now, and there are still a few guards who are taking turns eating.

    In the middle of the restaurant, a strong, tall, muscular man with an inch head gulped down a whole can of beer in one gulp. He lay down on the table in frustration and wailed: "Chaser has a partner, I can't accept it!" His companion looked sympathetically

    . Looking at him, he patted his shoulder as a sign of reassurance: "Look away, it's not a big deal."

    Cun Tou looked at his partner with a sad face, and asked three times in a row: "My goddess has a partner! I'm not ready yet If you confess, you will have no chance at all! How can I see this!" The

    cut-headed man's companion looked at his friend with a complicated expression, thinking: Fortunately, you didn't confess. No wonder your head is on one side.     "Woooooo...my first love is over before it even started!" "I heard that the other party is still a little boy. You said that I am so handsome, strong and masculine, how could I lose to such a guy?" The dejected     man with a cropped head suddenly grabbed his companion's arm: "You don't live across from her, you have seen that guy No?"     The companion sighed: "I've seen it."     The cut-headed man: "What kind of guy is he?"     Companion: "I just glanced through the window, and I didn't know too much about it. What about... belongs to Gentleman?" type."

    The inch-cut man: "Sven? I'll say he must be a little boy." He seemed to have a little confidence, and hope was rekindled in his eyes, "If I confess my love to Chaser now, do you think there is still hope?" The companion

    hesitated : "I think it's better to forget it..."

    The inch-cut man became angry: "What do you mean by pouring cold water? I said before that I would confess my love to her, but you told me not to act rashly, but what happened!"

    Companion: "Hey... ...I'm also doing it for your own good."

    The inch-cut man expressed his puzzlement: "Don't you think I'm not as good as a little boy?"

    The companion sighed: "It's not a question of whether I can be compared, but a question of whether I can be compared." Regarding the relationship between the two, my partner said that he was really speechless. He thought that no matter how beautiful Chaser looks, he is an alpha after all. People don't like fair and clean handsome guys. Would they fall in love with someone who is two times wider than him? Times muscle bumps?

    "What do you mean by that!" Cun Tou grabbed his companion by the collar and was about to question, but saw the other party winking at him desperately.

    "What's your expression? You look down on me!" The effect of alcohol has made people dull, and the cropped man looked really sad. While venting his anger at his companion, he muttered uncontrollably, " My goddess is out of order, and you actually made a funny face and laughed at me... I'm too miserable."