Drink or Dare pt.2

"Alright Scorp, your turn to pick someone". said Teddy."Lily, drink or dare". said Scorpius."Drink". said Lily. Victoire passed her a shot and she chugged it down."Louis, drink or dare"? said Lily."Drink if I do dare your probably gonna make me do the same thing as Scorp". said Louis. Victoire handed him a shot and he chugged it down.

"Okay. Al, drink or dare"? asked Louis."Dare". said Albus."I dare you to let us draw stuff on you with sharpie". said Louis. "Fine go ahead". said Albus. Louis found 4 sharpies and they all began drawing on Albus's face. Louis wrote "ALICES PROPERTY" on Albus's chest, Scorpius wrote "this boi lives in ohio" on Albus's forehead and the Slytherin crest on Albus's right arm, Alice drew A+A with a heart around it, Teddy drew the AC⚡️DC logo for Albus's favorite band, Hugo drew dicks all over Albus's cheeks, Rose drew "taste the rainbow" over Albus's dick area, Dom wrote "Lick here" on the soles of Albus's feet, and Frank drew a mustache under Albus's nose.

"Alright you dumbarses my turn. Babe, drink or dare"? asked Albus."Drink your probably gonna make me fuck you in front of everyone if I say dare". said Alice. Victoire passed her a shot and she chugged it down."Dom, drink or dare"? asked Alice."Drink". said Dominique. Victoire passed her a shot and she drank it."Ted, drink or dare"? asked Dominique."Dare". said Teddy."I dare you to switch clothes with Vic". said Dominique. Victoire and Teddy were wearing the same clothes they were wearing 2 days ago. Victoire was wearing a white lacy tube top, ripped denim jeans, white sandals, and a light blue leather jacket. Teddy was wearing a Led Zepplin t shirt, grey shorts, and black sketchers. They went into the bathroom to trade they're clothes. When they came out, Teddy was wearing Victoire's tube top that barley covered his chest, his feet were 3 sizes too large for her sandals, her ripped jeans only went to his knees and the button looked as if it were about to pop, and her leather jacket only went down to Teddy's elbows. Victoire was wearing Teddys Led Zepplin t shirt that went down all the way to her knees, she had to hold his shorts up so they wouldn't fall down, and his sketchers were 3 sizes too big on her feet."You two look absolutely ridiculous". said Roxanne laughing."Gee thanks Roxy". said Victoire.

"Frank, drink or dare"? asked Teddy."Dare". said Frank."I dare you to sing the whopper song while getting sturdy"."Alright then". Frank got up from where he was sitting and started getting sturdy."whopper whopper whopper whopper junior double triple whopper flame grilled taste with perfect toppers I rule this day lettuce mayo pickle ketchup it's ok if I don't want that impossible or bacon whopper any whopper my way YOU RULE YOUR SEIZING THE DAY, AT BK HAVE IT YOU WAY YOU RULEEEEEE"! sang Frank."Yaaaaaaaaaasssss". "Slaaaaaaay"."That's my broski right there slaying". said Lucy, Rose and Alice.

(Time skip to midnight) By the time it was midnight, Scorpius and a half naked Rose were making out in a corner, Lucy was singing WAP at the top of her lungs, Frank Hugo and Louis were puking their guts out, Albus was breakdancing, Teddy was on a bed stripping while Lily, Dom, and Victoire were throwing bills at him, Roxanne was testing out a new spell she invented on the empty bottles of fire whisky which was "I'm cuckoo for coco puffs" and it made weird looking birds come out of the bottles, and Molly II was twerking to Lucy singing WAP.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY MOTHER FUCKITY CHUCKITY HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE"?? shouted Molly I after walking into the room."Um. Well what does it look like"? said Teddy."It looks like you kids were drinking, serving alcohol to minors, singing inappropriate songs about inappropriate body parts, making out in the corner, stripping on the bed, making disfigured birds come out of bottles, dancing like a fish on a skateboard, throwing money , popping your arse out in an unmannerly fashion, and violently throwing up". said Molly I."So ya had a hard day gran"? said Lily."Fuck it gimme some whiskey". said Molly I. Victoire passed a full bottle of fire whisky to her grandmother.

Molly I chugged it all down in one go."Yaaaaaaas go granny". said Lucy."Damn so ya know that my art-whatever-his-name ain't ur daddy grenny sweetie". said Molly I."I'm sorry what mum"? said a still very sober Ginny."Yeahhh ya know arttie he was just working way too long hours and I got bored so I did a lil messin around with some dude named Melvin. That's why ya don't have any freckles and your really short". said Molly I.

"OKAY MUM WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS LIKE 5 YEARS AGO IVE LITERALLY BEEN LIVING MY WHOLE LIFE UP TO THIS MOMENT THINKING ARTHUR WAS MY FATHER! AND EVEN IF HE ISNT MY DAD HE STILL IS A PRETTY DAMN GOOD FATHER HE WORKS LATE HOURS TO GET US MORE MONEY SO WE DONT HAVE TO GO HUNGRY AND HE LOVES ME LIKE HIS OWN CHILD I CANNOT BELIVE MY OWN MOTHER WOULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING THIS FUCKED UP DOES HE EVEN KNOW THAT IM NOT HIS"? said Ginny.

The room went quiet."Dramaaa". said a very drunk and naked Teddy."Erm. No sweetie. He believes your his". said Molly I.

"Um Molly dear"? said Arthur as he entered the room just in time to hear he believes your his."Arthur, I can explain". said Molly I."Obliviate". said Dom, Teddy, Victoire, and Roxanne. They obliviated Arthur, Molly I, Hermione, and Ginny."If any of you little shits tells Hermione, Grandma Molly, Grandpa Arthur, or Ginny about this in the future, I won't hesitate to hex any of you into the next century". said Teddy sternly. Everyone nodded in agreement. Suddenly Hermione, Ginny, Molly I, and Arthur passed out on the ground."Huh. Never did that spell before on a human. They'll probably be better by tomorrow". said Teddy as he rolled their bodies into another room.

(This is part is in the future)
"Hey kids, we're home. Teddy? Vic? Where are you guys"? said Ginny."I don't think they're here Gin". said Harry."Maybe they went out to get ice cream or something". "No. Teddy doesn't make enough to buy 16 kids ice cream with todays prices"."Then where did they go"? Ginny slowly looked around her and Harry's quaint home in godric's hollow. She looked inside Harry's office knowing full well that James and Fred II would most likely go in there when they were gone. Ginny looked around and saw that Harry's desk was pushed away from the window. That probably means James and Fred II were in there at some point. Then she saw the open window that usually blew open when it wasn't locked. Normal. But when she stepped back from pushing her husband's desk back, she stepped on a sharp piece of glass that made a loud crunch when she stepped on it."What the- Harry! Come down here"! said Ginny(btw she's wearing shoes)"Ginny dear, what is it"? asked Harry."Your time turner! It's broken. I think James and Fred II broke the time turner and it sucked everyone else with it". said Ginny shaking her head."Oh good lord those two". said Harry. He picked up his phone and dialed Victoire's number.

(A/N: hey guys. Ik I've been absent for a little bit sry abt that but here's the sequel to drink or dare hope y'all like it)