The Time Turner Heist round 2

So the date was now July 5th. The next gen kids had been in 1996 for a week now. And they were getting impatient to get out."UGHHHHH I MISS MY PHONE SO MUCH I WOULD HONESTLY RATHER DIE THEN NEVER SEE MY PHONE AGAIN"! said Albus."Al, you can always use my phone you know". said Victoire."WELL YEAH BUT ITS YOUR PHONE NOT MINES I DONT HAVE ANY OF MY FRIENDS NUMBERS MEMORIZED I CANT GO TO MY SAVED TIKTOKS I CANT AIRDROP ANYONE BECAUSE NO ONE HERE HAS A FUCKING IPHONE YET AGGGGGGGHHHH"!! yelled Albus.

"WELL I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE HARRY STYLES CONCERT NEXT TUESDAY AND NOW I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO THAT MEANS I STO-I MEAN BORROWED MONEY FROM MOM ALL FOR NOTHING"!! yelled Rose.

"YOU THINK YOU GOT PROBLEMS MISSY???? IM SKIPPING OUT ON A NON REFUNDABLE TRIP TO ITALY ALL BECAUSE SOMEONE FUCKED UP REALLLLL BAD". yelled Dominique.

"OH YEAH LIL DOMMY WOMMY MISSED HER VACAY WELL YA KNOW WHAT??? I WAS PLANNING ON DOING ARSON WITH LORCAN AND LYSANDER LAST WEDNESDAY WE WERE GONNA BLOW UP THAT WALMART THAT NOW CHARGES 40 BUCKS FOR GTA FIVE WE HAD THE KEROSENE AND LIGHTERS AND EVERYTHING AND NOW I CANT DO IT ALL THANKS TO- oh right me". said James(guys don't too arson unless you really want to in that case I'm not gonna stop u).

(Kingsley's office(again))

Kingsley was bored shooting funny cartoons he drew of minister fudge, crinkling them up, and seeing how many he can get into his trash and thinking of how he can get Patrick and Hilda back in his office when he thought "Wait. Why the hell do I need them in my office I could just anonymously send it to their office and they'd never know it was me lol im a genius".

So that's exactly what he did. He went out to the nearest bakery on his lunch break and bought 2 boxes of 5 cookies. Kingsley then took them back to his office where he set all the cookies on the table, double checked the label on the Typhus Tea bottle Fred and George gave him, uncapped the bottle, took out his wand, and muttered a spell that magically put a little bit of the tea in each cookie. After that he then boxed up the cookies again and had his assistant Kathrine take them to Patrick and Hilda and specifically told her to not tell them it was from him. She didn't even bother asking any follow up questions.

When the work day was over, Kingsley went to the bathroom and saw Patrick puking into a toilet in an open stall because he didn't have any time to close the stall door."Heyyyyyyy Patrickkkkkk". said Kingsley."OH(barf)HEY MR(barf)KINGSLEY SIR". said Patrick."Ya feeling ok buddy"? said Kingsley."No I have no(barf)idea what it was I was(barf)feeling just fine a few hours(barf)ago and then all of a sudden(barf)my tum tum started hurting(barf)and now I'm here(barf)". said Patrick in between barfs."Alright well feel better Patty". said Kingsley while he walked out of the bathroom dancing happily in his head because that means he won't have to deal with several unbearable teenagers anymore.

(ze next morning...)

The next day was July 6th. Mr and Mrs Weasley, Kingsley, Tonks, and all the next gen kids were huddled around an extendable ear listening in on the minister of magic's phone line(for all my Wolfstar fans)with Sirius and Remus watching them while holding hands across the hall when all of a sudden the phone rang. Rose instinctively threw her hand over Albus's mouth."Don't even think about it Al". said Rose."He(barf)llo? Is dis amongus imposter?Is dis da imposter from amongus"? asked Hilda(sry i just had to🤭)"Excuse me is this Director Rothenburg I'm speaking with"? asked Fudge."IS...... DIS...... AMONGUS........ IMPOSTER YES OR NO FUDGY WUDGY"? shouted Hilda into the phone."Pardon me Director Rothenburg but are you possibly drunk right now"? asked Fudge."Naw dude but like did you know the sky is blue? I really did not know that. That's so fuckin cool man like have you ever just walked outside and looked up and see blue with weird fluffy white things"? asked Hilda."Um first of all language Director Rothenburg and secondly yes I've seen the sky many many times in my life like everyday in fact". said Fudge."Cool just wanted to call and let you know". said Hilda."Guess I'll just add your name to the list of sick folks today". muttered Fudge into the phone."FUCK YEAH WERE SAVED"!!!! shouted James as he jumped up and down. Rose immediately slapped her other free hand over James mouth and whispered "Shut the hell up dumbass". James just flipped her off."Who on earth was that"? asked Fudge."I don't know but whoever it was sounds like a real gentleman". said Hilda."Gotta go now bye". She hung up the phone.