random one shot i added at the last minute: 90s things

"So this is really the cool new video game you guys have"? said James as he, Louis, Roxanne, Fred, Rose, and Dom were all huddled around the cool new video game console Ron was talking about all day."Yep! Just came out 6 months ago! Cool isn't it"? said Ron grinning."It's...tiny. And there's no color. Do you guys at least have GTA here"? asked Louis."What's GTA"?? asked Ron.

"YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT"??? said Louis as he darted around the room. Meanwhile...Lily and Lucy were hungry."Okay, I think your supposed to type 0 on this key pad thingy". said Lucy. Her and Lily wanted to order a pizza but had no idea what the number to papa john's was and Molly I told them if they needed anything just to dial 0 for a phone operator. The phone rang for a few seconds and they were immediately put up with an operator.

"Hi there how may i help you today"? asked the operator."Hi lady can you connect us to the nearest papa john's"? asked Lily into the phone."Huh"? replied the operator."Papa Johns? You know, they have like the best pizza on earth"? said Lily."I'm sorry sweetheart there's no pizza place called Papa John's".

"You've gotta be fucking with me right now". said Lily angrily."THIS WHOLE DECADE IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT"! yelled Lily."Young lady you are being quite rude right now". said the operator."SO WHAT IF IM BEING FUCKING RUDE YOU KNOW 20 YEARS IN THE FUTURE YOUR JOB DOSENT EVEN EXIST"!! Lucy was recording it all on Victoire's phone."What the fuck"? said the operator.

"YOU HEARD ME BITCH. NOW GET ME SOME PAPA JOHNS AND A MONSTER ENERGY PIPELINE PUNCH OR I SWEAR TO JESUS IM GONNA FIND WHERE YOU LIVE, CUT YOUR BREAKS, SMASH YOUR WINDSHIELD, SMASH ALL THE WINDOWS IN YOUR HOUSE, TAKE YOUR ID, TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARDS, BRUTALLY MURDER YOU, SELL YOUR ORGANS ON THE BLACK MARKET, AND BURY YOU IN YOUR FIREPLACE". said Lily. The operator immediately hung up."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AS SOON AS WE GET HOME THIS IS GOING STRAIGHT TO TIKTOK". said Lucy.