The Office

So yeah. Tonks got drunk. And Teddy was constantly being yelled at by the head of magical construction. Hey, I did warn you they would
screw up right? If ya need a reminder just go back a few chapters and scroll to the very end."Tonks? Come in Tonks". said Fred through the little ear piece he gave to Tonks and Teddy before they left."I LOVE YOU ALCOHOL"!! shouted Tonks a littttttttle too loudly."Oh boy. MOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! COME IN HERE"!!! yelled Fred."Yeah.......Yeah she sounds drunk......mhm ok.....ok. Tonks? I'm putting my mother on the line now". said Fred."NYMPHADORA TONKS U BETTER GET SOBER IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO APPARATE RIGHT OVER THERE AND SLAP THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU UNTIL YOU DO GET FUCKING SOBER"!!! yelled Molly I."Hehehehehheehe you sound funny lady". said Tonks drunkly."OHKAY THAT IS IT YOUNG LADY I AM APPARATING OVER THERE"!!!! yelled Molly I.

A few seconds later she was standing in the middle of Hilda Rothenburgs office at the ministry."TONKS WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"??? asked Molly I."I don't know but have people always looked like shrimp"? mumbled drunk Tonks."OKAY BITCH GET FUCKING SOBER"!! yelled Molly I as she continuously slapped Tonks on the face several times."Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow". said Tonks as Molly slapped her. Since Molly I had like 7 kids she was a pro at this. Meanwhile in a not too distant office....

"NO PATRICIA I ASKED FOR A GRANDE ICED VANILLA SOY LATTE TRIPLE BLENDED WITH 4 SHOTS OF ESPRESSO AND 8 PUMPS OF CARAMEL SYRUP AND 5 PUMPS OF SUGAR FREE VANILLA SYRUP AND 3 PUMPS OF HAZELNUT SYRUP WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE ONLY AROUND THE RIM OF THE CUP WITH A TABLESPOON OF LITTLE PECANS SPRINKLED ON TOP WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE"????!!!! screamed the head of magical transportation."Exactly what you ordered sir". said Teddy trying really hard not to kick this jackass in the nuts.

"NO I ASKED YOU TO GET IT FROM THE STARBUCKS ON BOLESON STREET NOT ON APTOS STREET"!!!!!!!! yelled the head of magical transportation."But sir, that Starbucks is all the way on the other side of the city, what makes it so special"? asked Teddy."ITS LIKE BETTER THERE OKAY??? YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND PEASANT NOW GO DUMP THAT MONSTROSITY IN THE TRASH AND GET ME ANOTHER ONE FROM THE ONE ON BOLESON STREET"!!!!! shouted the head of magical transportation."Yes sir. Sorry sir. I swear it won't happen again sir". "Good. Now go before my eyeballs pop out of their sockets from looking at your ugly ass face for too long". "Yes sir".

Teddy spent the next couple hours racing around town doing errands for the head of magical transportation including getting his drink at the right Starbucks, taking his french bulldog, Chester to the groomers, making 11:04 reservations at a nice restaurant downtown for lunch, make his wife an anniversary card, and cleaning his office windows. By the time 12:23 rolled around Teddy was seconds away from giving that little waste of a human life a piece of his mind."Oh it's 12:23. I have some important business downstairs. Bye Felicia". said the head of magical transportation."Bye sir........"

Teddy waited for him to close the door when he shouted "THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MY NAME YOU STUPID IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT IF MY FUTURE WASN'T ON THE LINE HERE I WOULD HAVE HEXED YOU TO SATAN TWO HOURS AGO"!!!!!! yelled Teddy as he flipped off the door. He quickly took a deep breath and called Kingsley on the flip phone he gave him.

"Oh hey Teddy. What do you need"? asked Kingsley over the phone."WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE HEAD OF MAGICAL TRANSPORTATION IN THIS TIME WAS SUCH A JACKASS"????!!!! yelled Teddy."Oh oops. Guess I left that part out. Yeah he's a bit of a nightmare. So did you get the binder yet"?asked Kingsley. "I'm looking right now". replied Teddy as he combed through some papers over the head of magical transportations cluttered desk. After about 5 minutes of moving random papers, a half eaten croissant, an insane amount of sticky notes, a hardcover copy of fifty shades of grey that looks like it's been read about a thousand times, and several issues of playboy magazines did Teddy finally reach the thick black binder that held various codes and passwords to get into things."Time turner vault......Time turner vault......Time turner vault......Aha! Here it is". said Teddy as he ran his fingers up and down the first few papers in it."What's the code"? asked Kingsley over the phone."5710". said Teddy reading the numbers on the paper."Great ok". said Kingsley.