The dreaded phone call

(This is part is back to 1996)

All the kids went silent as they heard a familiar ring tone playing Wildest Dreams by Taylor swift."MY PHONE MY PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PHONE OH MY DEAR LORDE I THOUGH I LEFT YOU BACK IN 2023"! screamed Victoire as she snatched her phone out of the pocket of her ripped jeans that Teddy stripped off."A PHONE! A PHONE! GIVE ME THE PHONE! SHE HAS HER PHONE! AND PHONES HAVE WATTPAD AND SNAPCHAT AND TIKTOK AND PINTEREST! PHONES HAVE LIFE!"! screamed Albus who was running around like a 2 year old who ate too much sugar. She quickly answered the phone call."Hey Uncle Harry". said Victoire in a chill voice."Hey Vic do you happen to know where my son is"? asked Harry over the phone."Which one"? "My least favorite". "Oh. Hey dudes, do ya happen to know where James and Fred II are"? asked Victoire whispering."Fine. They're in our room but pleasseee don't untie them". said Albus."Okay. Hold on a sec Uncle Harry". said Victoire.

She went into the boys room only to see Fred and James II both tied into an old wooden chair with duct tape on they're mouths. Victoire ripped the duct tape off of James's mouth and held the phone up close to his mouth."It's your dad". whispered Victoire to James."Hey daddy". said James in a cute little voice."DONT HEY DADDY ME YOUNG MAN YOU ARE IN A BUTTLOAD OF TROUBLE WHEN YOU GET HOME WHAT YEAR ARE YOU IN ANYWAYS"? shouted Harry."1996". said James defeated."HOLY MOTHER FUCKERING SHIT WHERE ARE YOU"? "12 Grimmuald place". said James."Okay. Stay safe my precious little honey bunchkin baby boy. And I want you to remember, the second you step back into 2023 you are grounded until the day I die". said Harry. He hung up the phone. James looked pale as Victoire put the duct tape back on James's mouth.

"Okay guys got that situation fixed now who want to watch tik toks"? asked Victoire."ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME PLEASEEEEE I NEED TO SEE A SCREEN RIGHT NOW OR IM GONNA PUNCH JAMES IN THE FACE". screamed Albus."Ya know what, I wanna see James get punched in the face so here you go Lily, take my phone and watch all the TikTok's you like". said Victoire. Albus rolled up the sleeves of his sweatshirt and marched into his room. Everyone else followed behind him. He ripped off the duct tape quickly."Hi Al can you untie me now I need to take a shi-OWWWWW MY FACE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE WTF WAS THAT FOR OW OWIEEEE OW OW OW WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL ALBUS" shouted James as Albus punched him in the face twice."THATS FOR BEING A DICK HEADED BIG MOUTH FAT ASSED BROTHER"!! shouted Albus as he put the duct tape back on James's mouth."Oh mother fucking hell my phone died". said Victoire.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY THE FUCK MUST LIFE BE SO CRUEL??? WHYYYYYYYYY. SCORPIE GIVE ME THAT KNIFE". said Albus."No dude I ain't gonna let you kill yourself just to be with Vic's phone".

"I WILL DO IT. ALLOW ME TO PERSUE THIS FATE. WHAT SAID MY DEAR COUSIN WHEN I LEARNED SHE HAD HER PRECIOUS PHONE? SHE TOLD ME SHE NEEDED GAVE IT TO LILY. SAID SHE NOT SO? OR DID I DREAM SO? OR AM I MAD? HEARING HER TALK OF SAID PHONE, TO THINK IT WAS SO? O, GIVE ME THY PHONE. I'LL BURY THEE A TRIUMPHANT GRAVE. FOR HERE LIES PHONE AND HER BEUTY MAKES. THIS VAULT A PRESENCE OF VAST LIGHT. DEATH LIE THOU THERE BY A DEAD PHONE. A DATELESS BARGAIN TO ENGROSSING DEATH! COME BITTER PHONE BATTERY,
THOU DESPERATE PILOT, NOW AT ONCE RUN ON. THE DASHING ROCKS THY SEA SICK WEARY BARK. HERE'S TO MY LOVE"! said Albus.

"Bro quit being so dramatic Molly II can probably just make us a phone charger in the morning so we can charge it up how does that sound"? said Scorpius slowly taking the knife away from Albus's hands."O-Okay Scorp". said Albus sniffling. They continued to drink and dance and strip the rest of the night until 2 am when they finally went to sleep.

(A/N: hey guys I'm sry I haven't had a ton of time to write this week but I'm back with a new chapter stay tuned for more weird drama and yes if any of y'all are wondering Albus's dramatic spiral is inspired by the last scene of Romeo and Juliet😁)