Changing image

POV MARCO (still)
Lily skipped all of her classes. Which sucked for me, because I need to talk to her about Star. Also, because skipping class is against the rules.
I trudge home alone. Star had blasted ahead a while ago. I, on the other hand, had stayed a little after. Not because I was seeing if Lily would come back or anything...
"Hey stranger." Says a voice.
"Huh?" I look around. But no one is on the street. I shrug and get ready to start walking again.
"Up here." It laughs. I look up to see Lily balancing on a lamp post like a hawk.
"You know," I say as she flys down. "Skipping class is against the rules."
"Pfffff." She says, laughing. "rules are dumb."
"Well," I look around. "I'm a rule follower."
"I don't care." she smiles at me as we keep walking. "If you like rules, you follow rules."
"Yup! That's me. Mr. Rule-follower..." I sigh and look around.
"You don't seem happy." She grabs one of my hand and I swear I felt electricity flow through me.
"Well, you know. Teen stuff. Hormones and..." I laugh nervously. What was I saying?
She reaches across and grabs my other hand. More electricity flows through me like I was made out of metal.
"Marco," she says. "If you want to change your image... I could help you."
"Yeah." I say. "That would be cool."
"Alright." She let's go. "Race you home!" And with that, she stretched her wings and flys down the street.
"Wait!" I yell after her. "You don't know where home is!!"

POV LILY
"I have to say." I laugh. "Nobody has ever liked red hoodies as mush as you!" He chuckles nervously. We are sitting on his bedroom floor going through his clothes. He wants to change his image. And I am cool with helping him on that.
"I do have a few other colors." He says. I smile as he pulls out a blue, green, black and grey hoody from the back of his closet.
"I think black would look good on you." He takes off his sweatshirt revealing a grey shirt and he slips on the black one. I get up, and smile.
"What are you smiling about?" He asks. I walk towards him and mess up his hair. It now hangs on his forehead. I pull up his hood, which he seems a little scared to do.
"There." I proudly say. "Now you look different."
"But is this really me?" Marco looks at his hands. I grab them, and our eyes meet
"Isn't it what you always are?" I look into his deep brown eyes that almost seem to glow.
He smiles at me. "Thanks Lily."
"Well, it's the least I can do!" I say. "You are letting me stay at your house!"
"Oh man!" He slaps his face. "I forgot to talk to parents about this.!" He pulls out of my hands and leaves the room.
"So close!" I say to myself. I follow him quickly.
"Mom, dad?" Marco calls.
"Are they not home?" I ask asI lean over the banister from upstairs and stare as he checks the kitchen quickly.
"I guess not..." He comes back. I seize the moment and flip, wings spread out but I land on top of him.
"Sorry!" I say even if I kinda wasn't. I jump up quickly and brunch off my clothes. "Earths wind currents are a bit different then Mewny's"
"No problem." He squeaks. I grab his left hand and help him up. He smiles, and stares into my eyes.
"What now?" He asks. "Now that my image is painted over."
"Yeah, Lily." A girls voice says. "What now?" Star marches down the stairs. I had complete forgotten that that little sea scum lived here too.
"Get out of here, princess." I snap. "Just leave us in peace."
"Princess?" Stars cheek-hearts turn to skulls. I guess I poked a nerve. "NEVER CALL ME PRINCESS!"
"Leave then!" I grab Marco's left wrist and begin to leave. Slamming open the door, Star glares at me. But I don't care what she thinks of me... That shouldn't be a problem.
"Marco? Are you going to let her talk like that?" Star jumps down the stairs and guards the door. "You know how much hate being called princess!"
"Out of our way!" Marco says. I squeeze his wrist harder, then he spits, "Princess!"
"Marco!" Star looks shocked. "How-how could you do that."
"We changed his image." I walk right past Star, giving her a grin, and out the door.
"Do you think I was too hard on Star?" Marco asks as we walk down the block.
"No. You were perfect." I say, putting my hand sympathetically on his shoulder.
He smiles revealing two pearly white fangs.