News can be good and bad

POV STAR
"I can't BELIEVE Marco!" I shout to myself. "Calling ME princess!! If anyone's a princess it's not me. Well, I am a princess but NOT THAT KIND OF PRINCESS!!" I fall on my bed.
Then, I here my mirror ring. I pop up and answer it, not even really looking at the name.
"Star." My dad says. I grab the dimensional scissors and throw them out of the view of him.
"Yes Father." I say as I smile innocently.
"There is an escaped convict known as Red." He says. "And I just want you on high alert."
"Where did she escape from?" I ask, only half-caring.
"A max-security prison. She is super dangerous! Her touch can persuade people to do whatever she wants!" My dad exclaims.
"Really?" I say, getting more interested, "Oh I remember her! Our guards put her in prison last year."
"Yes." My dad looks more worried by the second. "And we wiped out most of her powers. But we can't get all of it. She can still alter people's behavior and mood."
"That's terrible! Do you have any leads?" I say, leaning into the conversation. This had to be the most interesting call my dad has ever made.
"She could be anywhere! She has Dimensional Knives!"
"What!?" I gasp. "But... She could be ANYWHERE anywhere!"
"But Intel has reason to believe she is on Earth! Which is why I made this call." (State obvious much?)
"Don't worry dad! If I see any girls controlling peoples mind I'll call you!" I wink and he chuckles a little bit.
"Be careful!" He says more serious.
"I will! I'll call you if I notice anything!"
"Bye, sweety!" He says.
"BYEEEEE!" I smile and close my mirror.
"Well that was weird." I say to myself. "Oh well!" I roll over and fall asleep.
~~~~~~
"That was fun!"
"Marco?" I say as I yawn and roll over. I look at my clock, it was almost three am!
"I told you being bad was better than being good!" I hear Lily say. I get up and stretch.
"You were right!" Marco responds. I walk over and open my door. Carefully, I tiptoe down the hall and put my ear up to Marco's door.
"So," Lily says. "What do you want to do tomorrow night?"
"Well," Marco responds. "Nothing I guess. I'm not really a two-late-nights-guy. Sorry, Lil."
"Marco!" Lily pleads. "We will have so much fun! You love spray painting buildings!" I fall backwards. Marco was spray painting buildings!?
"It is fun... But being this bad so quickly... I'm not sure if this is what I want my new image to be!"
I slam open his door "Neither do I."

POV MARCO
"Star!?" I shout! She stands there angrily.
"You vandalized private property with paint in a spray can!?" She says, pointing her finger at me.
"Yes fine I did!" I groan. "But what does that have to do with you!?"
"Marco, I don't like this new you!" She snaps.
"Well I do!" I stand up and walk towards her. "Maybe I'm done with being called the safe kid. Or the goody-goody. Maybe, I want to be something more!"
"Marco please! You can wear different clothes and give yourself fangs and make your eyes glow but that doesn't change who you are!"
"For me it does!" I hold back the urge to find a mirror and look about what she was talking about. Fangs? Glowing eyes?
"Fine! Be that way." She snaps at me.
"Maybe I will!"I retaliate.
"Fine!"
"Fine!"
"Fine!"
"Fine!" Star walls out of the room. "Just know I am very disappointed in you Marco." And with that, she slams the door. I sigh, lowering my head a little bit.
"It's ok." Lily puts we hand on my shoulder.
"No it's not." I mumble, falling to the ground. "Star is one of my best friends, and it hurts me to fight with her about this!"
"I guess so..." Lily plops down next to me.
"It hurts me to think she won't support me through thick and thin. I'm just trying out something... Maybe it'll stick, maybe it won't." I sigh, "but I thought she would be there for me."
"Yeah I guess so." Lily leans her head on my shoulder.
I sigh, "I don't have a lot of friends. And two of my friends are kinda annoying sometimes. So, usually all I have is Star."
"Now you have me." She says, lifting her head and looking at me. "Your girlfriend."
I look at her. "You're my girlfriend?"
"That cool with you?" She laughs.
"That is very cool with me!" We both laugh.
"I'm glad I met you." I say looking at her. She moves her hand so it's touching mine.
"Same here." She leans in and we kiss. We kiss for a while.
A surge of energy goes through me.
I feel electrified
I feel love
I feel courage
I feel alive!