The Fall of Mewni

MARCO POV
"It's wierd." I think. "To be being carried away by your enemy and not being able to do anything."
And it was. I was slung over Toffee's shoulder, but still don't know what he looks like because I'm blind folded.
"He is very heavy." Toffee observes, his smooth voice feeling rough.
"Wow," I think. "Thanks." Maybe saying that last remark wasn't a good idea. I feel less in control then I did before.
"I bet." Ludo responds. Toffee adjusts me and keeps walking.
"Ah Mewni." Ludo breathes.
"Mewni!?" I feel my stomach clench, which was a good thing. As I was being able to move, I don't know if I could walk or fight or even talk. I had to pretend to be completely limp until my body completely healed.
"We must wait until Red breaches the main part of the castle and becomes queen before we show up with this boy." Toffee snips.
"Yes of course Toffee." Ludo says.
"Red knows we are going to double cross her. And she's going to try to double cross us. But we of course have the advantage!"
"THE WAND!" Ludo screams. Toffee picks up the pace and it hurts my head, which again is a good sign.
"No, Ludo." Toffee sighs. "Him."
"I still don't get what he is going to do for us!" Ludo declares. "Beside being annoying."
"Oh I'm annoying?" I wanted to scream, but I still couldn't move my mouth. I could only move my left hand.
"Yes. It seems Red has, feelings for this boy." Toffee says smoothly.
"Red, really?" I laugh to myself.
"Yes!" Ludo squeaks. "We shall use him to our advantage and black mail her!"
"That was the plan." Toffee growls.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah."
"STOP TALKING!" I scream in my head.
"Red's magic is getting weaker on this one due to distance."
"It's ok he's all tied up." Ludo chirps.
"Mmhmm yes." Toffee adjusts me again and mumbles something under his breath.
"I hope Star's ok." I plead in my head.
Then my left wrist moves.

POV STAR
"I must say," I shriek out loud. "You'd think that when a little girl was being dragged by a bat winged freak someone would try to stop her."
"Yeah you're right." Red chuckles. "It's not like I'm using concealment dark magic to hide you in a sac or anything."
"Then I wonder why no one is attacking you. We've pasted like 10 guards."
"Oh yeah. It's not like I'm using concealment magic in myself."
"How come you have all this power."
"Because when you're idiot father took my power away and hid it in a crystal ball," she says through gritted teeth. "I found a way to get it back."
"Howwww?" I say, trying to distract her from me struggling to get my dimensional scissors.
"Well..." She smiles. "That night where Marco said we were spray painting, I actually used the last of my power then to make him get it for me."
I stop moving, "WHAT!?"
"That's right. Marco Diaz gave me all my power back!"
I finally get my dimensional scissors out of my bag. I'm about to cut the rope when I see something squirming in the distance. I quickly hide the scissors.
"Red." It growls. "I have bad news."
"Yeahs Monster Arm?" Red groans to it.
"Ludo and the alligator have captured Marco."
"Black mail, huh?" Red laughs as we reach the castle's gate. "I knew this was going to happen, I just didn't know it was going to be this easy."
"YOU!" A guard bellows. "Stop!"
"Shadow graveyard!" Red drawls a semi circle in the air and all the guards fall up to there shoulders in dirt.
"This magic!" Our cries. "It can't be!"
"Surprised." Red says as she throws off the grey robe. It disappears into ash as she does, and all the guards scream in fright.
"Don't worry. I'll let myself in." Red laughs as she soars into the throne room.
"Mom." I feel a tear leave my eye. "Dad."
They stand shocked, standing up from there thrones. I drop my dimensional scissors and the net shrinks a little, digging into my skin even more.
"You want her back?" Red laughs and the net gets even tighter so I can't move. She hold a knife to my throat. "Make me queen."

RED POV
"NEVER!" The king bellows to me. I hear Star gasp as I place the blade right on her throat.
"I will do it." I say. "I don't care about human life. She's just another doll to manipulate."
"Mom! Dad! Help!" Star squeak. I smiles and walks away, but a shadow version of me stays, holding the knife.
"Get away!" The king raises a spear.
"That's a shadow copy." I raise my hand and smoke comes out. "Nothing can destroy it."
"We can destroy you." Her dad snaps.
"I won't dodge it, I accept death." I smile as my ingenious plan boils over. "But as the spear comes near me, I'll kill her."
"You really thought this through." The queen admires, her voice very proper.
"Oh yeah." I scream. "Five years in prison with no power does that to a girl. While on solitary confinement, I hatched this plan, but it's even better then before."
"How so?" The king bellows.
"Well, let's see... YOUR KINGDOM IS ON FIRE!?"
"What!?" The king and queen run to a window and open it. It's a big window. A very big open window...
I walk up behind them.
"It isn't on fire!" The King observes.
"Really?" I snap. "Oh well. You can see it a whole lot more personal!" I laugh as I push them out the window.
And I watch them fall.
Suddenly, I hear an ear splitting scream.
"NOOOOOO!" Star shrieks. I gasp as light shoots out of her. It flashes and hits me square in the chest. My shadow-double fades away and the net is gone. Star stands up, electricity raging through her body.
"You killed my parents." Star breathes, electricity surrounding her. "YOU MUST PAY!"
And she dives towards me and shoots me with her light magic.
"You can't defeat me." I laugh as I cast a simple block spell. "Your magic only lies within the god forsaking wand and that's long gone."

POV STAR
"I HAVE REAL MAGIC!" I scream before I know what I'm saying.
"Princesses don't get magic." She snips. "That's why they have wands."
"I AM NOT A PRINCESS!!!!" I lunge at her electricity flying.
"You don't dare touch the queen." She growls, evilly.
"THEN YOU'RE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT!" I stick our my hand. "RAINBOW PUNCH!!"
"Oh my." She laughs. "Such lame spells. I wonder what's going through your head right now."
"Me too!" I think I feel monster arm rap around my throat. I gasp for air.
"It's been fun," Red laughs as she sits in my mom's throne. "Star Butterfly."