When Dark and Light Clash

POV RED
"Such power!" I scream as a ball of light surrounds the midair girl. "It's impossible."
"You have brought shame to Mewni!" Star shouts at me. "You failed to see what's truly important!"
"Oh yeah!" I grind my teeth. "What's that?"
"Freedom." She says simply and the light around her expands. I'm caught in it and I feel my wings burn. I try to make a shadow shield but the light breaks through.
"This is what happens when light and darkness hit." I scream. "Darkness always prevailed!" I collect all my left over strength and create a huge bow and arrow. With one shot, the little girl falls to the ground.
"I lied to you Marco." I say as I land on the ground next to him. "I can run out of magic. But I've trained myself to preserve it."
"Don't go near him." Star declares, all covered in dirt and worn out, every part of her body limp.
"Oh poor Star. All worn out because of her over use of her new magic energy. How quaint."
"Shut up." She says. I reach down and touch Marco's hair and run my fingers through it.
"Even while unconscious you're hair is so soft-"
"DONT TOUCH HIM." Star stands up just to fall again.
"Why? It's not like you can do anything. You're all out of energy."
"Get away from him." She growls. I smile and pick Marco up and lie him in my lap.
"Wakey wakey, Marco." I chant as I tap his face slightly. Star grits her teeth as Marco stays unconscious.
"You're evil." She declares.
"Took you long enough to realize that." I snap as Marco's eyes weakly open, even more lost than before.

MARCO POV
Who am I? What's going on? Where am I? Who are these girls? Why does she have wings? Why is this other girl all beat up? Why does something smell burnt? Why is there a small fire in that garden? Why am I here? And a million other questions rush through my brain. I fall unconscious, which is weird because you usually don't notice this stuff.
"Hello Marco?" A woman says calmly.
"Who-?" I am at a loss of words. I'm floating in space, although I am only wearing a red hoody and jeans.
"You lost you're memory! How cute!"
"I'm sorry, do I know you?"
"No. You never knew who I was. Although I did tell you some very important news but you failed to deliver it. That's disappointing, don't you think?"
"I guess." I rub my head.
"Tell Star that Red has a Monster Arm."
"Ok." I think for a second. "WHO'S STAR?" I scream but I can tell she's gone. I open my eyes to see a girl with black hair, red tips, grey eyes, and pale skin. Of course, this is the girl with bat wings. Whatever.
"Are you Star?" I ask her. She looks disgusted and rolls me off her lap. I land in the dirt, eyes blinking slowly. When they finally open, I see a beautiful girl with long blond hair, blue eyes, red horns and the best smile ever.
"Are you Star?" I ask this gorgeous girl.
"You bet it!" She smiles. She looks as if she was tosses into a volcano then rolled down a mountain into a swamp filled with hungry alligators.
Yet she was smiling.
"I need to tell you some-" I feel my head kicked and pain rushes through me.
"I guess we'll never know what he wanted to say." The bat-winged girl says.
"Marco! C'mon MARCO! Take your last breath and tell me what I need to know! This chick is insane!"
I guess my name is Marco. I take a deep breath and mumble, "Red has a monster arm!"
The the world goes black... With a strange tint of blue...

POV STAR
"Monster arm, eh?" I smile with a plan.
"I don't know what he's talking about." Red obviously lies.
"RETURNIOUS, ARMIOUS, NORMORINY!" I shout. It hits her with so much power that she smashes right through a wall. I run after her and jump right through the hole. She is lying on the ground.
"Did that help?" I smirk. She sits up and looks confused.
"I CALL UPON THE THE KNIGHTS OF THE SUN TO TAKE THIS GIRL TO THE DIMENSION OF THE LIGHT PRISONS!" I say, completely pulling stuff out of my butt. I had no idea what the hell I was talking about. Yet it worked and the dazed and confused non-monster Red was carried to the prison of light or something like that. Kicking the scepter out of the way, I stroll back to the courtyard and sit next to Marco.
"I wonder if I can find away to give him back his memory." I say out loud.
"It won't do you any good if you're dead!" I squeaking voice cackles.
"Oh Ludo," I sigh. "Just give up."
"No! I have the wand which means I call the shots! You can give up!"
"Keep it." I sigh.
"What!?" Ludo's beak drops to the floor.
"Yeah. I don't need it anymore."
"But... I...."
"Just one thing." I stand up and grab him by the throat.
"What... I...?"
"Honestly. I may not need him but it's still a family heirloom." So I take the wand and through Ludo over the wall with my new strength.
I hear coughing and I turn to face the other way.
"MONSTER ARM LIVE-"
"Go away." I interrupt. "Man after I defeated Red y'all thought it would be easy to destroy me." I cast the same
Spell I did on Red and the arm shriveled up into nothing.
"Man." I fall to my knees and fall on top of Marco. "This is getting both tiring, and annoying."
Marco sits up and stares at me lost, holding his head.
"Well back to Earth. This should be quite interesting to explain to your parents. Maybe we could just skip the part where it is all my fault."
Marco stays silent, eyes looking sleepy.
"Well, I cut into Earth. Ready to go back-"
"STAR!" I hear a voice screams. I look as my mom and dad run up to me.
"Hello." I say properly. I look at Marco, who blinks, then holds his head and falls into the floor.
"You defeated Red!" My dad cheers.
"You bet I did. She's in a light prison... Or something."
My mom looks around at the burnt courtyard.
"What-?"
"Well... Thanks for naming Star. It helped me uncover the truth. Why did you guys never tell me I'm a witch!?"
"We thought the destructive power of the wand would be enough." My dad explains
"Mmhmm yeah... So here." I dropped the wand in my mom's hand and look at her shocked face.
"W-why?" My mom stutters, holding the wand as it changes to her style.
"I have REAL magic now. I don't need that thing. You need more than me mom, Mewni need protecting." I wink and glance at Marco.
"What's with your friend?" My dad asks.
"You know," I look at them. "He may or may not have saved my life from a mind wiping." I look at there confused faces. "But mostly may."
"I'm sorry Star." My mom sighs. "But unless Red casted the spell with an item I'm afraid his memories are gone."
I look depressingly at the ground then realized something. "SHE DID!" And I run and grab the scepter.