#1 - Lunch

Lee Know walked in the hospital as usual, with his white uniform while holding his bag. Some of his colleagues knew that he was gay but they didn't insult him or something like that. In fact, they respected him. He was very good at his job. His boss was always proud of them. Sometimes their boss would even blame others than him even tho he knew that he did a mistake. He didn't know how to feel about it. He tried to stay away from his boss because his behavior was really weird.

''Dr. Minho hurry up! We have new patient!'' His friend Kim Taehyung said.

''I'll be back,'' Lee Know said to the patient and went to the other one.

''What happened?'' Minho asked as he walked beside Taehyung and Jimin who were driving a hospital bed.

''He just fainted, I don't understand why,'' Jimin explained.

''We need an OR stat!'' Taehyung said as they went fast in the operation room.

~~~

''That was so close!'' Jimin said as he took a bite of meat.

''Yes it was. Fortunately we have you. You saved him,'' Taehyung said.

''Yes, you really did,'' Minho added.

Minho looked at his phone and saw 2 missed calls from his brother. He excused himself and went in the restroom.

Hey channie

Hey minho, why aren't you answering my calls?

We were operating a man for two and half hours, it was urgent

Oh okay, is he or she okay now?

Yes, he's okay. He's stable now. Where are you now?

I'm in the office, doing some paperwork

Did you eat before? It's already 5 pm

No, I didn't but I will soon

Wait, I will buy you something in the hospital okay?

Minho, you don't have to. Just focus on your work, okay?

Nope, I owe you

Minho hung up and laughed. He knew what was he doing.

''Hey guys, I'll come back after 45 minutes,'' Minho said.

''Where are you going?'' Jimin asked.

''I'm gonna buy some lunch for my brother,'' Minho explained.

''Oh good luck then!'' Taehyung said as they all laughed.

- Time Skip -

Someone knocked three times as Chan opened his eyes.

''You don't have to knock,'' Chan said as Minho got in.

''Here's your lunch or so called dinner now,'' Minho said and laughed.

Chan couldn't help but laugh also.

''Why are you doing this? Don't you have to worry for your patients?'' Chan asked walking beside his brother.

''Hyung, I checked them 3 times, and taehyung and jimin got my back if anything happens,'' Minho explained.

''Okay then,'' Chan said.

''Btw, am I pretty?'' Minho asked as Chan looked at him.

''Of course Minho, you're the most beautiful person,'' Chan said as Minho smirked.

''Okay than tell your friends or colleagues that,'' Minho said and laughed.

Chan looked shocked at him and walked towards him.

''What?'' He asked shocked.

''Don't they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Do they even know that I'm your brother?'' Minho asked laughing.

''They watched you?'' Chan asked not beliving it.

''Well, you got your answer when you answered my question~'' Minho said as he laughed again and went out of his office.