#26 - Escaped

''He's pregnant? Why the f*ck did he lied to me huh?!''

Han could hear Chan's shout. He smirked and stood up.

''Alright we're up,'' Han said as guards looked at him confused.

He pulled out his gun fast and shot three of them in the head. He hide behind couch as the last two were shooting at him. He pulled the first one leg so he fell. Han kicked him in the neck with his gun as held his neck wincing in pain. The other one was about to shot him but he stepped on his feet hard and shot him in the forehead. The man fell down as the blood spilled on the floor. Few guards entered as he smirked and walked out.

''Where are we going sir?'' His bodyguard asked.

''To the National University Hospital Seoul,'' Han said.

- Time Skip -

Chan runned towards his room and spot Felix outside.

''Where's he??'' Chan asked angrily.

''Chan, he's oka--''

''No he isn't! Why did you lie to me huh?'' Chan yelled.

''We knew that you would be pissed and that you w-would do awful things but believe me--''

''I can't anymore!'' Chan said wanting to walk inside but Felix stopped him.

''WILL YOU STOP?! OKAY! OKAY! WE LIED TO YOU SO WHAT? What will you do huh?! Kill the baby!?'' Felix yelled holding his shoulders.

''If necessary,'' Chan said walking in.

''Who are you sir?'' Nurse asked looking at him.

Minho looked at him shocked and scared as he walked towards him.

''Sir, you can't be here--''

''What is this Minho huh? You're pregnant??'' Chan asked.

Minho looked at his lap now knowing what to say.

''I-I'm sorry,'' Minho said.

''What will you do now?'' Chan asked.

''I-I don't know. I was thinking--''

''You were thinking what? Did he raped you?'' Chan asked.

Minho shut his mouth the moment Chan mentioned rape. He couldn't talk about this. It was so painful memory, that he just didn't want to talk about it.

''How many months?'' Chan asked.

''One and a half,'' Minho admitted.

''I-I can't give up on this baby Chan. You have to understand that,'' he added holding his stomach.

''He raped you Minho! Do you really wanna have a child with a rapist?!'' Chan asked.

''I-I won't be with him. I'll raise him--''

''You can't Minho! Even if you want to, you can't do it alone,'' Chan said.

''But I---''

Minho and others flinched when they heard gunshots outside.

''What the..'' Chan said as he was about to walk out but stopped when he heard one more shot which almost killed him.

''Lock the doors!'' Chan yelled as nurse did what he said.

Minho was so scared right now. He didn't know what's going on. And he didn't want his baby to die.