#15 - Minho maid - Slapped (Part 1)

It's been two weeks since Minho was in that black hole in the basement. And since he was obeying Han, he decided to show him his mansion and his room.

''T-this is your mansion?'' Minho asked amazed and shocked.

''Yes baby, it is. Do you love it?'' Han asked.

''Y-yes, it's nice,'' Minho replied.

Han opened the door as Minho entered.

''This is, from now, our room,'' Han said.

Minho looked around while walking slowly. His room was all black. He hated to admit, but he kinda liked it.

''C-can I sleep on the r-right side?'' Minho asked.

''Of course,'' Han said but then his phone rang as he picked up.

''Yes? Okay, I'll come,'' Han said and hung up.

''I have to go sweetheart but I'll come soon. When I come I want to see you wearing this,'' he added as he put a piece of clothes on the bed.

Minho looked at the clothes, grabbed it and went in the bathroom to change. This was his outfit in the end

He looked himself in the mirror feeling unsure about this outfit

He looked himself in the mirror feeling unsure about this outfit. His maid outfit what Han gave to him was revealing. It was just above his knee length, he felt uncomfortable while wearing it.

~~~

After hour and half Han returned and went towards their room. He spotted Minho in maid outfit, sleeping on the bed. He smiled and laid beside him. Han hugged his precious with his right hand while his left grabbed Minho's thigh.

Han smirked when he heard Minho humming. It seems that he's awake. Minho slowly opened his eyes and first what he did was looking down at his leg. He looked shocked at Han and tried pushing his hand away.

''Honey, stop it. You won't even greet me?'' Han asked.

''I-I....'' Minho started but stopped since he don't know what to say.

Han leaned towards him and kissed him on the lips. Minho was shocked and scared but he had to obey Han. He removed his left hand from his thigh and pinned his both hands above his head.

''P-please don't,'' Minho said trying to get out of his grip.

''The more you resist, the more will hurt. So, I suggest you to obey me kitten,'' Han warned him.

''I-I never did t-this before,'' Minho admitted.

''Oh, so I'm your first? Beautiful,'' Han said.

Han was about to kiss his neck but then he heard something. He turned his head on the other side and noticed that the tv is on. He smirked when he heard that they're mentioning Minho's boss. But when they said that he's getting better, his smirk fade away.

''Ah too bad. I thought he's dead,'' Han said.

Minho looked at him confused and after few seconds shocked.

''W-what?'' Minho asked.

''Didn't you hear the first time?'' Han asked a little angry.

''Y-you...'' Minho said but stopped out of shock.

Han smirked and looked at him.

''Yes, it was me who did it,'' Han said.

''W-what? But why? What did he do to you?'' Minho asked angry.

''He was touching you! No one never touches what is mine,'' Han said.

''I told you, I'm not yours! I don't love a psychopath!'' Minho yelled.

Than he got slapped by Han. Han grabbed his collar and pulled him close to him.

''Say that, one more time, I dare you,'' Han warned him.

Minho gulped and looked down.

''SAY IT!'' Han yelled while shaking Minho.

''I-I'm s-sorry,'' Minho stuttered, feeling tears on his face.

Han grabbed his jaw tightly as Minho wincped in pain. He held Han's hand trying to stop him.

''You better be,'' Han said and let go of his jaw.

He went out of the room and locked the door. Minho held his cheek and began to crying silently.