#4 - Night shift

Minho was sitting near his patient Chanyeol who was still sleeping. After few minutes Chanyeol woke up as he looked at Minho.

''Oh, you're awake,'' Minho said as he looked at him.

''Yes, is it night?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Yes, about 2 am,'' Minho said.

''You have night shift or?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Yes, I must watch you in case something bad happens,'' Minho explained.

''Can I watch tv now?'' Chanyeol asked.

Minho looked at him and gave him the remote.

''Sure,'' Minho said.

Chanyeol turned on tv and went on the news.

''Omg, I'm so sorry to hear that,'' Chanyeol said watching the body of Minho's boss.

''Thank you, I appreciate it,'' Minho said sadly.

''Is that why are the bodyguards here?'' Chanyeol asked looking at two mean standing outside.

''Yes, they're helping us. Don't worry, we're not in danger,'' Minho said.

''I know we're not,'' Chanyeol said.

''How do you know?'' Minho asked confused.

''Because you're my doctor, if anything bad happens, you're gonna save my life,'' Chanyeol explained.

''Well, each of us are trying,'' Minho said.

- Time Skip -

Minho got in the house and closed the door. He was so tired. He walked in the living room and throw himself on the couch. He sighed dramatically and closed his eyes.

''Tired huh?'' Felix asked walking in.

''Y-yes,'' Minho said.

''You had night shift?'' Felix asked.

''Y-yes,'' Minho said.

''Were there bodyguards also?''

He looked at Minho and laughed. He must be really tired. He picked up his brother and started walking upstairs. He put him on the bed and cover him with the blanket. He kissed his forehead before going back downstairs.