#3 - Crime scene

Minho noticed a bunch of doctors standing in the particular area. It was in the restroom. He somehowed managed to get throught but for nothing. He putted his hand on the mouth out of shock when he spot his boss dead. What the hell happened? How the hell that happened?

''Omg, Minho!'' Taehyung yelled as he and Jimin ran towards him.

''H-how that happened?'' Minho asked shocked.

''We don't know. Someone in the hospital killed him,'' Jimin explained.

Minho got a call from Felix and picked up.

Felixshii

Minnie, what happened?

My boss is dead

What? Really?

Y-yes, someone in t-the hospital killed him

Chan said that he's on the way

Okay

He hung up and wiped his tears away. Even tho his boss was harassing him, he didn't want him to be dead. He went outside of the hospital just to see Chan walked towards him.

''Hey minnie,'' Chan said and hugged him.

''Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?'' Chan asked.

''N-no, I'm okay,'' Minho said.

''You need to show me where is your boss, okay?'' Chan said even tho he knew that Minho was so sad right now.

''Okay,'' Minho said as he started walking.

Chan was right behind him, following him. He got on the crime scene and looked closely around his boss.

''Minho, this wasn't done by normal person,'' Chan said.

''W-what?'' Minho asked shocked.

''This was made by a psychopath,'' Chan explained.

~~~

''How do you mean by psychopath?'' Minho asked again.

''Normal killer would shot him directly in the heart. Are you sure that no one is acting strange in the hospital?'' Chan asked.

''No, we checked everyone,'' Taehyung explained.

''So there's must be something. Dr. Kim is it okay if we put two bodyguards in front of each room?'' Police officer asked.

''It's okay, you can do it,'' Taehyung said.

''We'll update you if we got something new,'' police officer added and left the room.