#21 - Imprisoned (Part 1)

Minho was sitting on the couch while Felix was touching his shoulders trying to cheer him up. Chan went towards them and sat beside Minho.

''We're so sorry, we weren't there to protect you,'' Chan started as few tears fell down to his cheeks.

''No, n-no, don't cry. It's was all m-my fault,'' Minho said and wiped his tears.

''It wasn't. That heartless mafia kidnapped you on purpose. You were resisting, right?'' Felix asked.

''He can't. He's not that strong--''

''I couldn't at first scene, he pointed gun at my neck and forced me to walk in his car. I-I couldn't resist,'' Minho said.

''When did you resist?'' Chan asked.

''When h-he.......'' Minho started but then stopped as he looked at his lower part of body.

Chan and Felix looked at him confused and worried wanting to know what happened. They were so angry because Han caused all of this. Minho was the sweetest boy on the earth, and what now? It's Han's fault because Minho is stuttering and yelling in fear.

''When he?'' Chan asked.

''What did he do?'' Felix asked.

''Sir, should we lock him in the basement?'' His guard asked as they walked in while holding Han who was in chains.

All of them turned around as Minho looked at Han scared. Felix pulled his brother in his embrace as Chan stood up.

''Yes, lock him in the basement. Make sure you tie it well and tightly,'' Chan said as Han laughed.

''You're funny,'' Han said as Chan glared at him.

- Time Skip -

Minho was in his room trying to sleep. After so many tries he managed to fall alseep. But then after just two hours he suddenly woke up as he yelled in fear. His brothers rushed upstairs and runned in his room.

''What happened?'' Chan asked.

''Are you okay?'' Taehyung asked.

''I-I....'' Minho said and started crying.

Taehyung and Jimin hugged him as Chan closed the room.

''I-I was so weak, I let this all h-happen,'' Minho said.

''It's not your fault minho,'' Jimin said.

''Can you please give us a moment?'' Taehyung asked as Chan nodded and went out of the room.

''Minho, did he.....raped you?'' Taehyung asked worried.

Minho looked at them and than started crying harder. They sighed and hugged him tigher.

''Listen to us, okay? You're gonna get your revenge and we will help you,'' Jimin said.

''Yes, he's gonna suffer so much for that,'' Taehyung said.

''T-thank you guys,'' Minho said.

''We're always there for you bestie,'' Jimin said and wiped his tears.

Minho laughed and than smiled. They smiled too loving the way he's smiling and laughing again. They all went downstairs as Chan looked at them. Minho looked around and saw few bodyguards in the house.

''It's only for your safety,'' Chan said.

''I know, thank you for everything,'' Minho whispered.