#2 - You're beautiful~

Minho went in the patient's room and went close to him.

''Hello sir, may I know your name?'' Minho asked.

''You may know, sweetheart. It's Park Chanyeol,'' Chanyeol said.

Minho blushed and started writing his personal datas.

''What happened? That wound is pretty deep,'' Minho asked looking at his wounded hand.

''I was in a fight with some psychopath and then he cutted me with a knife,'' Chanyeol explained.

''Wow, you must be lucky,'' Minho said.

''Yeah, I really am,'' Chanyeol said.

''Can you stretch our your hand please?'' Minho asked.

''Anything for my good doctor,'' Chanyeol said as Minho looked away shyly.

He started looking at his good doctor while he was touching his arm trying to see if everything's okay. He couldn't stop staring at him.

''You're very beautiful for a doctor,'' Chanyeol said as Minho laughed a little.

''I don't think so,'' Minho said.

''Someone said that you're ugly?'' He asked unsure.

''No, but I never heard that from a patient,'' Minho explained.

''Too bad that no one noticed,'' Chanyeol said.

''I just need to put a bandage on it and you can go home or stay in the hospital for few days if you want to,'' Minho said.

''Can I stay in the hospital for few days?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Sure,'' Minho said.

''You will treat me right? No one else?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Since you're my patient, I'll only treat you,'' Minho said.

''Thank God,'' Chanyeol said as Minho giggled a little.

Minho started putting bandage and after one minute he was done.

''Okay, you can lie on the bed now and rest. You lost a little of blood in your arm,'' Minho said.

''Okay, thank you,'' Chanyeol said as he lied on the bed.

Minho went out of the room and started checking other patient. Fortunately Chanyeol could see him because other patient was on the right side. Too lucky that patient's room had window so Chanyeol could watch his precious.

But then some tall doctor came in the same room as he looked at Minho. They walked outside and started talking. Chanyeol looked confused and shocked at that tall man. He was way too close to his darling. The way he leaned down to his level just to talk with him, pff he must be the boss. Chanyeol turned his head on the other side when Minho was about to look at him.

But then he looked back and quickly took a picture of that man. He smirked while looking at the photo. No one could touch his darling without his permission, no one. He had to do something, to do something very dirty and needy. That's called revenge.