#30 - Haneul & Hwan Bang

Han smiled as he picked up his baby Haneul Jisung. Minho smiled and went towards them.

''He's so beautiful,'' Han admitted.

''He really is,'' Minho said.

''He looks exactly like you,'' Chan admitted and laughed.

Minho smiled at Chan knowing that he finally accepted his husband as their family member.

''I'm so happy for you guys. He looks so cute,'' Felix said.

Minho went towards his other child and picked him up

Minho went towards his other child and picked him up. Eveyrone looked at them and smiled.

''Aishh look at them!!'' Taehyung said excited as everyone looked at them

''They're so cuteeeee!'' Jimin said as he went towards Haneul while Taehyung went towards Hwan Jisung.

''Hi hwannie,'' Taehyung said and cupped his cheeks.

''We're gonna be the best men!'' Jimin said.

Minho laughed and agreed with them. Han handed Haneul to Jimin as he held him gently and carefully. Minho did the same with Hwan as Taehyung smiled.

''Hello guys, aaahh!'' Lisa yelled putting hands on her face.

''Oh my god they're so...'' she added coming towards them.

''Beautiful?'' Felix asked.

''Yess! And adorable!'' Lisa said.

Han put his arms around Minho and smiled. He kissed the top of his head and looked at their kids. Minho hugged his husband knowing that he have a beautiful family. Han literally stopped everything, he took a long break from his mafia business just to be with his chagiya and his kids. Minho is really grateful for that. He loves his husband so much. They'll love each other for eternity.