#24 - Servant

Minho was trying to sleep on Felix's shoulder while Felix was on his phone. Than someone enter in the living room and put the food on the table that was beside them.

''Ya chan what are now, a servant?'' Felix asked.

''Here's your food sir,'' Han said as Felix stood up angrily.

''What the--WHAT THE F*CK YOU'RE DOING HERE?! He yelled as Minho flinched and held his arm.

''Your brother gave me this job. I'm your servant now,'' Han admitted.

''Yes he really is,'' Chan said walking in.

Felix and Minho turned around and looked at him.

''You really think that this is good idea huh?'' Felix asked angrily.

''Our bodyguards are everywhere. If he disobey me or my command my guards will kill him right in front of my eyes,'' Chan said and walked towards Han.

''Isn't that right, servant?'' Chan asked.

''Yes,'' Han admitted.

But at this moment Minho gasped a little and held Felix's arm tightly. Felix looked at him worried.

''I-I need to go to the hospital,'' Minho said.

''What happened?'' Chan asked.

''My c-cuts hurts again,'' Minho said.

''Okay, I'll give you a ri--''

''No, I'll do it,'' Felix said, already opening the door and leaving.

- Time Skip -

''It's nothing to worry about sir. It's just baby. It's kicking you a little,'' doctor said.

''It hurts,'' Minho admitted as he held his stomach.

''I'll give you this tablets, just read instructions and everything will be fine. Tablets will have no effect on the baby,'' doctor said.

''Thank you,'' Felix said.

~~~

Minho put the tablets in his mouth and swallowed it. He sighed and turned around just to see Han who was dangerously close to him.

''You're drinking pills? For what?'' Han asked.

Minho ignored him not wanting to talk to him. Han was about to grab his arm so he flinched. Felix walked in and saw the scene. Han pulled his hand back apologetically. Felix glared at him and looked at his brother.

''Go to your room,'' Felix said as Minho did what he said.

He walked closer to Han while glaring at him.

''Do you wanna go back to that little small basement or what?'' Felix asked and pushed him a little.

''Sorry, I won't do it again,'' Han said.

''You better be, now go and do your job right,'' Felix said.

Han nodded and started doing his work.