#10 - Xanax tablets

''What happened?'' Taehyung asked confused.

''Police told us that he might be alive,'' Jimin said.

''Who?'' Minho asked.

''Our boss,'' Jimin said.

''What?'' Minho asked shocked.

''Really?' How's that possible?'' Taehyung asked.

''I don't know but we will find out,'' Jimin said.

''I still don't understand, the police told us and WE saw with our own eyes that he's dead!'' Taehyung said.

''I know! I can't believee too but they told us the opposite,'' Jimin said.

''You can enter,'' police officer said as they entered.

''Is he awake?'' Taehyung asked.

''He's not yet. We discovered that he's been given fake death pill,'' Commissioner said.

''A fake death pill?'' Minho asked not beliving it.

''Yes, you heard of it before?'' Commissioner asked.

''Yes, it's a potassium cyanide capsule that puts the user in a death-like state,'' Minho explained.

''Well, too lucky for you because few nurses checked on him a few minutes before and showed us that he is still breathing,'' commissioner said.

''Okay, thank you for telling us and calling us to come here. We can take it from here,'' Taehyung said.

''Hey, what happened?'' Jungkook asked walking in.

Taehyung blushed and looked away. Jimin smirked and looked at Jungkook and started explaining.

- Time Skip -

Chanyeol entered in one room and closed the door. It was funny, because he exactly entered in the room where their boss was. He looked at him with his death glare and got closer to his bed. He looked at Minho's boss, who was on life support device. He smirked and went towards his bag.

He took out one small, white box. The name of that box, which had tablets, was Xanax. He laughed and took him off life support. His blood presure started going down slow so he decided to hurry up. He opened his mouth and quickly shoved the pills into his mouth. He turned around and hit the camera with his fist.

Minho's boss slowly started opening his eyes. Chanyeol picked his bag and made him swallow that pills.

''If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you personality for the second time,'' Chanyeol warned him.

Man looked shocked at him and looked around. Chanyeol smirked and went out of the room.

~~~

The red light went on and they all headed towards room 132 where their boss was. They all looked at the EKG which was really low.

''What happened? Why is his EKG low?'' Minho asked

''I don't know but something happened!'' Jimin said.

''Minho run his blood test, Jimin put him back on life support, Taehyung come with me,'' Jungkook said.

30 minutes later~

''What do we have?'' Jungkook asked drinking his coffee.

''His blood tests seemed fine before but something happened. It showed that he drank xanax tablets,'' Minho explained.

''Xanax? How?'' Jungkook asked shocked.

''We don't know that yet, but we're trying to find out,'' Minho said.

''If he was on life support, he couldn't drink it by himself,'' Taehyung said.

''Dr. Kim is right. Someone did that. When you find out who, update me,'' Jungkook said.