#18 - Raped

He could feel Han who was walking behind him. He opened the door and walked in. Han closed the door and walked towards one little black cabinet. He took out two pairs of handcuffs as Minho looked at him shocked.

''Lay down,'' Han said looking at the bed.

Minho gulped nervously and did what he said. Han walked towards him, handcuffed his one wrist and cuffed it to one piece of bed. He did the same with his second hand. Minho was so scared right now. Han knelt down on the bed and looked at his legs.

''Open them,'' Han ordered as Minho opened them a little.

Han sighed impatiently, grabbed his legs tightly and opened them wide open. Minho moved his hands up wanting to do something with them but he forgot that he was handcuffed to the bed. Han laughed smirking.

''W-what are you doing?'' Minho asked shocked when he saw that Han was stripping.

''What does it look like to you huh? We're gonna have sex baby,'' Han said.

Han went towards him, pulled his pants down as Minho closed his legs not wanting Han to see him in the boxers. Han laughed and pulled down his boxers. Minho looked at him shocked and tried sitting up.

''Oh, no, no, no. Lay down,'' Han said and pushed him down to the bed.

''N-no, please,'' Minho stuttered.

''You will only beg me for more,'' Han said as he started kissing his neck.

Minho yelled in fear trying to get out of his grip. Han, fortunately, didn't have to hold his wrists because they were cuffed already.

''N-no! Please stop!'' Minho yelled trying to kick him with his legs.

Han pressed his body closer to Minho wanting to feel him. Minho moaned loudly when Han started biting his neck, leaving purple hickeys on it. Minho's wrists started hurting from resisting. Han went down to his lower part and started slowly squeezing his waist as Minho started breathing fastly but quietly.

Han started biting his thighs as Minho hummed, trying not to moan.

''Ah, I can't wait to f*ck you,'' Han said as he positioned himself in front of his entrace.

''Please d-don't! S-stop!'' Minho yelled weakly, feeling tears on his cheeks.

''I have a name you know,'' Han said as he started thrusting fast.

Minho moaned loudly and held handcuffs tightly. He wasn't enjoying this. This was totally the opposite of what he wanted.

''M-master please s-stop, I'll do a-aynthing, p-please, AHHH!'' Minho yelled when Han started thrusting in maxium speed he could.

''Ah, I forgot to mention. You'll call me daddy when we're in bed,'' Han said.

''P-please stop!'' Minho said trying to kick him but he didn't have enough energy.

Han grabbed his jaw tightly as Minho winced in pain.

''P-please stop....d-daddy,'' he added.

Han just started laughing while thrusting deeper and harder. He started kissing Minho while he tried to move his head away. He was about to punch Han but he yelled when handcuffs cutted his wrists.

''Oh, no. Look, what did you do,'' Han said as he held his wrists.

Mihno sighed in relief as he stopped thrusting. Han laughed as he touched the blood that was on his wrist. He started licking it as Minho started clenching his hands. After few seconds Han went back to thrusting. Minho couldn't stop moaning even if he wanted to. He spotted blood on the sheets. It was gross feeling that he didn't want. In the end he fainted.