#13 - Captured (Part 1)

''Why a-are you doing this? W-who are you?'' Minho asked scared as Jung-hoon laughed.

''You exactly know who am I, Lee Know, am I right?'' Jung-hoon said.

''P-please let me g-go,'' Minho said.

''No chance, you're not going to escape because, first, you can't, second, because you're my new toy,'' Jung-hoon said.

Minho looked shocked at him. What the hell does he mean by 'toy'?

''I'm nobody's toy!'' Minho yelled.

His bodyguards held him tightly as he looked at Jung-hoon angrily.

''Inject him,'' Jung-hoon ordered as his bodyguard started taking out the injection.

''W-what? No! Let m-me go!'' Minho yelled trying to kick the bodyguard.

But the other bodyguard held his hands tightly as he started crying. He got injected in his neck as he yelled in pain. Bodyguards put a small bag on his head as he began to faint.

- Time Skip -

Mihno woke up just to see nothing. He was blindfolded which was even more scarier. After 5 minutes someone came in and closed the door. Minho was so nervous. What does he want from him? He ordered his bodyguards to leave so they did. Minho could hear him laugh.

He walked towards him and removed the blindfold. Minho looked at that man, knowing that he's not Jung-hoon.

''Who are you?'' Minho asked.

''Yah, I was thinking that you know my name already,'' he said.

''Your name is not Jung-hoon, you lied to me,'' Minho said.

''Oh, did I? I'm so sorry baby. I won't do it again. Let me introduce myself again, I'm Han Jisung,'' Han said as Minho looked shocked at him.

''T-the most wanted m-mafia?'' Minho asked stuttering.

''Yes sweetheart,'' Han replied.

''What do you want from me?'' Minho asked.

''I told you that already! You forgot?'' Han asked.

''I said already that I'm not your toy!'' Minho said.

''Oh, I don't care what you said baby. In this place, you'll obey my command. Is that understood?'' Han asked walking closer to him.

Minho didn't say anything. He looked to his lap not wanting to look at him. Han smirked and looked down to his lap. He grabbed his thigh and pushed his leg between his forcefully. Minho looked at him scared and started moving wanting to get out of his grip.

''Look at me,'' Han said.

''P-please don't,'' Minho said.

Han grabbed his jaw tightly and forced Minho to look at him.

''I asked, is that understood?'' Han asked.

Minho nodded slowly but it was enough to Han to hear it. Han scoffed and went further between his legs.

''I need words baby,'' Han said.

Minho was trying to close his legs but he couldn't. They were tied to the chair.

''Y-yes,'' Minho stuttered.

''Good boy,'' Han said as he removed his legs.

''W-what....will happen i-if I don't....listen to y-you?'' Minho asked.

''Well, if you disobey me or do something that you weren't suppose to do, you'll get a punishment,'' Han said.

Minho looked shocked at him not knowing what he meant by that.

''Yes, punishment. It's only given to bad boys or when I want to. Are you a bad boy?'' Han asked looking at him.

''N-no,'' Minho stuttered.

''Really? Why did you resist huh?'' Han asked.

Minho didn't say anything because he doesn't know what to say. He just got kidnapped, he just wanted to protect himself. Han laughed and sat on his chair.