#27 - I love him!

''Han is here!'' Felix yelled.

''What?'' Chan yelled not beliving it.

Minho stood up and held his stomach.

One guard shot the glass of that room as Minho yelled. Chan and Felix looked at him worriedly.

''Are you okay? Did it hit you?'' Felix asked.

''I-I'm okay,'' Minho said.

''Stop it! You will kill my baby!'' Han yelled and pushed the guard.

Han kicked the door as it hit the Chan. Minho held Felix's arm as Felix pointed gun at him.

''Chagiya, I'm he--''

Chan grabbed his waist and throw them on the floor. Minho wanted to go towards them because he didn't want Han to shot his brother.

''Stay here brother. Please protect him,'' Felix said to the nurse and went outside.

After few seconds they moved to the next room.

''We have to get you to the operation room, okay sweetheart?'' Nurse asked as Minho nodded.

They started walking slowly.

''They're here!'' One guard yelled as Han looked at them.

They both started running while Han was running after them.

''I'll go after them! Make sure to block them but don't kill them!'' Han yelled.

When Han was about to walk in nurse locked the door. Han punched the door as they flinched. Han lock his eyes with Minho and smiled.

''Chagiya~~please let me in,'' Han said.

Minho looked at his baby and than to the floor.

''You know that I wouldn't hurt you, right?'' He added.

Nurse went towards Minho and started checking on his baby. Han looked worried at him wanting to open the door.

''What's happening?'' Han asked.

Nurse ignored him as he yelled and punched the door harder.

''H-han, please stop,'' Minho said as Han looked at him.

''I won't hurt you honey, please, open the door,'' Han said.

Minho sighed as he started walking.

''Where are you going?'' Nurse asked shocked.

''I'll open the door,'' Minho said.

''You can't do that! He will kill us!'' Nurse said.

''H-he won't,'' Minho said stuttering.

Deeply in his heart he knew that Han changed. He was kinda trusting him. He slowly unlocked the door as Han entered. He looked at their baby and hugged him. Minho flinched but hugged him in the end.

''Is he okay?'' Han asked wanting to touch his stomach.

Minho stepped back as he looked shocked at him.

''Y-yes,'' Minho replied.

''Chagiya....you don't trust me?'' Han asked.

Minho didn't say anything. He felt fear. He didn't know that he was again going to feel fear near him. He thought that he was comfortable with him.

''MINHO!'' Chan yelled as he stopped after seeing Han near him.

All of them looked at him shocked. Chan started running towards them as Han grabbed Minho's hand and pulled him behind him.

''Get the f*ck away from him!'' Chan yelled aiming the gun at him.

Minho looked at Han who was holding his hand gently. He was so confused. But somehow he started changing his mind. What if Han really changed? What if he really realized his mistake?

''Chan...put the gun down please,'' Han said slowly as Chan and Felix looked at him shocked.

''Your dirty tricks don't work anymore, let go of our brother!'' Felix yelled.

''I can't! I love him!'' Han yelled.

''YOU!'' Chan yelled coming closer.

Minho was so scared now. But he knew that he had to do something. When Chan was about to shot Minho yelled and stepped in front of Han.