#28 - Kiss, Another chance

''NO! Please!'' Minho yelled as Chan and Felix looked shocked at him.

''Minho...'' Felix started.

Han pulled his hand gently wanting to go in front of him but Minho stopped him.

''Put the guns down, please...'' Minho said slowly.

Chan and Felix looked at each other and sighed. They slowly put their guns down and glared at Han.

''Minho, please come to us,'' Chan said.

''Chagiya, I really love you. Please, I-I realized my mistake,'' Han said.

''Don't manipulate with him now!'' Felix yelled.

''I'm not! I really love him!'' Han yelled as he held his waist.

''Get your hands off him you disgusted monster!'' Chan yelled.

Han glared at him. He really wanted to wake up his inner anger.

''I'm done with you! Let's go!'' Chan yelled and held Minho's hand.

Han grabbed his waist and pulled him close. He aimed the gun at Chan as Minho looked shocked at him.

''H-han,'' Minho whispered slowly.

''Back.off,'' Han warned him.

Chan back off and looked at Felix.

''Han, w-what are you doing?'' Minho whispered scared.

Han looked at him and then at one guard who was about to shot him. He kneel down and pulled Minho also. Chan and Felix turned around just too see their guard shooting at their brother.

''What the f*ck! You wanted to shot my brother?!'' Chan yelled.

''S-sorry sir,'' guard apologizes.

''Han, please, let go of our brother,'' Felix said.

''I won't because I love him! I wouldn't hurt him!'' Han yelled.

''You have two options, go out and let me talk to my baby or stay here and I'll---''

''You'll what? Kill him or kidnap him again?'' Felix yelled.

''Guys, p-please leave,'' Minho said slowly as they looked at each other.

They slowly went out of the room as Han locked the door. He turned to Minho and hugged him.

''Chagiya, I know that I was a bad man. I-I raped you and I don't know how can I look at myself without seeing a monster,'' Han started.

''NYPD! Hands in the air!'' Police yelled as they looked at them.

Fortunately they were outside, but still they were aiming at Han.

''Baby, I 100% honest with you now. I love you. I really, really love you. I changed! I really did! I understand if you can't forgive me but I-I love you so much and I-I would do anything to have you back,'' Han admitted.

Minho looked shocked at him because he was crying. Minho lifted his chin up and make eye contact with him. He slowly leaned in, held his shoulders and kissed him. Others looked shocked at him. The police was about to shot Han but Chan stopped them.

''No! Our brother is in there! Let them fix the situation! Don't shot!'' Chan yelled.

Han looked at him and smiled.

''I-I forgive you, Han,'' Minho whispered and started crying.

''Just don't ever d-do that again,'' he added.

''I won't do it ever again in my life. I won't do it ever again,'' Han whispered while hugging him, holding his nape.

''C-can you please give m-me another chance?'' Han asked kneeling in front of him.

Minho looked at him and smiled a little.

''I can, please stand up,'' Minho said.

He turned to the police and raised his arms.

''Don't shot! We're coming out!'' Minho yelled.

''I don't want to be separated from y-you,'' Han said, still crying.

''You won't,'' Minho whispered and held his arm.