01

"Chigiri-kun!"

Chigiri turns around upon realizing your voice. You skid to a stop in front of him with a huge smile on your face, your cheeks red with excitement.

"Wanna come get ramen with me?" You ask. "I heard of this new place, my friends talk about it all the time and I really wanna try it!" You say, unable to stop moving around.

"Uh, sure." He gives a simple reply.

"Great! Let's go!" You grab his hand and pull him with you as you skip happily.

He walked silently beside you, while playing with his hair.

"Don't you have soccer practice today?" He asks, deciding to break the silence.

You let out a soft hum while nodding your head. "I decided to not go, I don't wanna leave you again. Soccer can wait." You turned your head to him, giving a soft smile.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna trouble you again." He mumbles a bit.

"Well," you chuckle nervously a bit. "The reason why I got in trouble the first time is because I didn't tell coach I wouldn't be at practice, so she thought I was skipping but I just forgot to tell her." You giggle a bit upon remembering the memory.

"That sounds like you." He lets out a small chuckle

You laugh a bit before the silence returns, the comfortable silence you love. One foot after another, getting closer to the ramen shop you wanted to try so badly. Chigiri's hand wrapped around yours. Slowly the ramen shop began to come into view. After a bit more walking, you and Chigiri enter the restaurant. It was very modern, the walls colored black, brown and red. Somehow the colors just mixed together perfectly.

"How may I help you both?" A woman came into your view, holding a small notepad with a pen.

"Table for two please!" You smile as she nods.

"Over here." She motions for you and Chigiri to follow her which you guys do.

She seats you both at a small booth, next to a window. A perfect view, in your opinion.

"I'll get your guy's drinks first and then I'll be back to write down what you want to eat." She says with a small smile.

You nod and so does Chigiri.

"Alrighty, what would you both like to drink?" She asks.

"Can I get a lemonade?" You ask and she nods.

She turns to Chigiri as he scratches his hair a bit. "I'll take a water." He speaks and she nods once again.

"Okay, I'll be right back." And with that, she leaves.

You slowly and sneakily pull your phone out your skirt pocket, getting just the right angle before snapping a photo of Chigiri. After a couple minutes of you and Chigiri talking, the waiter has finally came back with the drinks. Placing each drink infront of the right person with a small smile.

She took out her small notepad including a pen before standing up straight. "Your orders?" She asks, clicking the bottom of the pen.