22

"𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓..𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒..."

"Final score 4-5. Blue Lock Second Selection, Third Stage: 3v3 Rivalry Battle. Team White are the winners. Isagi Yoichi, Nagi Seishiro, Barou Shouei."

Your legs collapse under you as you fall straight on your butt with a quiet yelp. "We were so close", says Chigiri with his hand on his face. "If that pass went through, I would've scored and we would've won. I wasn't good enough. I didn't stand a chance when they showed their true strength. That's the reality."

"We're going to get split up.." You look up at the three males towering over you. "I hope they don't pick Chigiri."

"So, what do you wanna do, Isagi?" Questions Nagi.

"Right. We have to pick one."

Isagi ponders deeply as he stares at all three of you. "So, who should it be?" Nagi says.

"For me, it's gotta be Number 50, Kunigami. He can hold up the ball in and around the box. And if he joins our team, we'll spend more time with it upfront." Barou states. "That way, I can score more goals."

The three males continue to talk, absolutely boring you, even though you wouldn't say that out loud. "Can they pick already, they're making me more nervous." You look down and begin picking at the grass.

"-Y/n L/n. Join us." Your eyes widen as you look up. "We need your weapons," Isagi speaks as he looks you right in your eyes.

"...I refuse." You say after a couple of seconds of silence. You then look up at the microphone. "I can do that, can't I, Ego-san?"

"I wish I could respond with yes but then my favoritism would be as clear as day, so no, you cannot." Ego responds after a couple of seconds.

You frown and get up as Chigiri and Kunigami face you. "Can I give you a hug?" You ask Chigiri as you open your arms.

Chigiri nods instantly and you engulf him in your arms and hug him tightly, you guys continue to hug until you break it. "May I give you a hug also?" You ask Kunigami with a smile and he nods as well. You give him a hug, lasting for a couple of seconds until you pull away.

"I'll see you guys later!" You smile as you begin walking away backwards. "You guys can win, I know you can. I expect to see you soon, hero. You too, Chigiri-kun!" You then turn around after saying those words and begin walking into the hallway.