23

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘?"

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃 - 0

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 - 0

-

You stretch your limbs with a small sigh, but suddenly the male with long black hair appears in front of you. He grabs ahold of your hair softly as a small blush forms on your cheeks.

"What do you use on your hair?" He asks.

"H-Huh?" You stutter as you look into his eyes. "O-Oh, just stuff in the communal bath, like everyone else."

"But your cuticles are way too glam." He responds as he rubs the ends of your hair between his fingers. "You must have natural-born glam."

"Thank you." You give him a small smile.

"I obey the rules of glam. It's an honor to be taking on a fellow member of the glam fam." He puts his hand out in front of you. "Nice to meet you, Y/n L/n."

"He's so tall..." You put your hand out too. "Is this whom I'm matched with?" You then shake his hand with a small smile. "Nice to meet you too, Aryu Jyubei-san."

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐔𝐏!!

𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐔 𝐉𝐘𝐔𝐁𝐄𝐈 𝐕𝐒. 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

His eyes widen, "Don't call me that! That first name is totally not glam! It oozes with the unmistakable outdatedness of a Warring States Samurai. It is only my complex." He covers his face with his arms. "Let me erase all thought of it with some glam poses!" He then begins doing just that.

"Ehe, he's kind of weird." You think as one of his teammates tries to stop him, saying he'll use up all his energy. "Isagi-kun, are you sure these guys are strong? Aside from Bachira-kun, of course."

"Yeah, they're really good at soccer," Isagi says, even though he seems like he doesn't believe what he's saying.

"Shut up, all of you!" You hear Barou's voice and you and Isagi turn towards him. "Get into your formation already and let's do this!" He exclaims with a black and red aura surrounding him.