07

"𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄

"𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄."

♥︎

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄, aren't you?! Act like one!" Igaguri shouts at Iemon.

"Hey! You're a soccer player aren't you? But yet, you couldn't get the male with spiky hair!" You exclaim at Igaguri as he recoils at your comment.

"What?! Neither could you!" Igaguri exclaims. "And I actually tried!".

"So did Iemon! Don't get mad at a person if they can't do something right, instead try to help them! And plus, this is Iemon's first time, right?" You ask Iemon as you turn towards him.

"Yeah." He says, a bit embarrassed for some reason.

"Exactly, so, apologize to Iemon!" You say as you look at Igaguri and point to Iemon.

"It's only one goal. Let's calm down." Kuon comes in to diffuse the situation.

"He's right. If we stick to our positions and pass it around-" Isagi was cut off by Raichi.

"Huh? If we do that, then as the center-forward, you'll be the one who scores. Losers should play in defense." Raichi says.

"All ya' gotta do is pass me the ball!" He yells at the rest of you

"Hell no! Pass it to me!" Igaguri insists.

"This is not a team." You thought with a frown. "Guys! We won't win if we keep acting like this! We have to play as a-"

"Team Z, resume the game." A voice came from the microphones.

•••