11

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!"

"Let's go all-out attack!"

"Naruhaya's weapon is getting in behind." Isagi kicks the ball, trying to pass to Asahi but a male blocks the ball with his chest.

"Crap! Sorry, Naruhaya!" Isagi apologies.

The other team takes control once again.

"Press them!" Kuon shouts, running alongside Raichi.

"Get the ball back, idiots!" Raichi shouts.

Just as Igarashi gets close, the male passes the ball to Niko but Isagi blocks the ball with his knee, while you smile widely. "We got this!" You whisper-yell to yourself, jumping up and down a bit.

"I'll snuff out every single past that comes your way!" Isagi declares with a determined look on his face.

"You're a pesky one. Aren't you?" Niko grits his teeth.

Asahi runs forward, a determined look never leaving his face. "We'll force our way through! Let's go again!"

Igarashi looks in Isagi's direction. "Hey, Isagi! It's time to use your weapon!"

"Stay put! We'll carry on using Naruhaya's formation!" Isagi exclaims while running. He kicks the ball back to Igarashi.

"Huh? Are you sure?" Igarashi questions.

"Yeah!" Isagi replies with a nod. "Instead of going up top and upsetting our balance, if I stop him here, it gives us a better chance of scoring." Isagi thinks while running, him being Niko. Isagi stops in front of Niko, guarding him, which seems to irritate the male even more.

"You all heard Ego's speech about "taking up your weapon," too, right?" Niko asks Isagi.

Isagi's breath hitches before turning his head a bit to look at Niko. "What about it?"

"It got me thinking..."What is my weapon?"" Niko says.

"Gagamaru, it's all yours!" Igarashi passes to Gagamaru.

"Everyone here at Blue Lock has incredible talent or maybe talents. There's no way I can outperform Ohkawa-kun when it comes to shooting. But I can't afford to lose." Niko runs while Isagi follows beside him. "I can't run fast, and I don't have a muscular physique. So my weapons to survive this place are:.." Niko skids to stop along with Isagi. "My eyes that can accurately read the situation on the field, and my brain that excels at coordinating people." Niko turns to face Isagi.