16

"

"....𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔! 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓!"

"Tch"

Kuon glares at you while helping Keisuke up. The whistle is suddenly blown and the woman's voice echoes around the field. "Yellow card to Y/n L/n. Resume the game and get back to your side of the field, immediately."

"Who knew Y/n would end up as a problem." Kuon thinks as he watches you walk back to the field.

Bachira places the ball in the white circle on the ground. The whistle blows and Bachira kicks the ball to Isagi and he quickly begins running. "I can't let it end like this! I'll crush them!" Isagi thinks as he grits his teeth, suddenly the twins show up on both sides of him as Isagi's breath hitches.

"I told you, man. Kuon-chan told us everything! Your weapons, your tactics, all of it!" Keisuke teases. Isagi skids to a stop as Keisuke and Junichi do the same. "Take you, Isagi Yoichi, for example. While you have amazing spatial awareness, you're a dunce who's unable to do anything himself!" Keisuke slightly shoves Isagi while trying to take the ball as Kuon appears.

"Just give up, Isagi-kun. As a sport, soccer is 11 against 11." Kuon leans closer to Kuon's face. "If It's 12-on-11...you have no chance of winning." Kuon steals the ball and begins running towards the goal.

"Here he comes." Igarashi says. "Defend!"

Kuon and Keisuke pass by Raichi easily, same with Asahi, and Bachira. "If they score again...I don't think we'll be able to turn this around." Isagi thinks as he runs after them.

Junichi kicks the ball and Iemon goes for it, and this time, he blocks it as your face lights up. "Good job, Iemon!" You exclaim.

"Get the loose ball! One goal's all we need! Let's focus on not losing! I'll defend this goal even if it kills me!" Iemon declares as he stands up.

"He's so..." You stare at Iemon with a small blush. "Cool! Especially when he's so determined!"

"Get it, Chigiri!" Isagi's voice brings you back to life. Chigiri gets so close to the ball before Keisuke comes out of nowhere, blocking him off.

"You're so slow." Keisuke laughs. "Don't worry. Today, we'll end your soccer career for good." Keisuke begins running while Chigiri follows. "You just stand there and watch!"

Chigiri stops running as he stares at the male in front of him as he pants. You jog over to male, your mind not focusing on the game at the moment. "The hell are you doing, Chigiri, Y/n?! Don't just stop!"