19

"𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄!"

"They seem to have a sense of...what is it...uh, complacency?"

"The word you're looking for is "camaraderie." Reo corrects his friend while they all watch as your teammates celebrate.

"Silly Zantetsu."

"They're interesting. We'll have to crush them completely." Reo says.

"Aw, man. Sounds like a hassle."

"That was a super special limit-breaking goal!"

"That was so cool, both of you!" Asahi exclaims as he tackles Bachira to the ground, intending to give him a hug?

"I feel like I can break past my limits now, too!" Igarashi exclaims with wide eyes.

"Surpassing your limits doesn't mean just being reckless," Kunigami says as he puts an arm around Bachira's shoulder. "Nice, Bachira, oh, and you too, Y/n."

"Wait, it doesn't?"

"The goal was born out of Bachira's weapon: his dribbling. Your "limit" means your formula, right? Our formulas aren't working in this game so we have to find new ones."

"You're right. I tried all that stuff 'cause I was inspired, and it just happened to work in my favor." Bachira replies, boredly playing with his hair.

"So, in that case, we have to try new things in this game and evolve, otherwise we'll lose." You say.

"Right!" Bachira smiles at you.

"Raichi! Man-mark Reo!"

"What? Why the hell should I?!" Raichi responds.

"With your physique, we can pincer him!" Isagi exclaims. "Chigiri, Gagamaru, Y/n cover the space that opens up! We need to stop Reo before he sets up Nagi, or they'll do the same thing again!"

"Let's go with that! Adjust the formation!" Iemon exclaims.

"Damn it." Raichi looks down, gritting his teeth. "I can't play my sexy soccer in this position. Fine, I'll do it, you idiots! But if we lose, I'll curse your descendants till the end of time!" Raichi runs towards Reo.