03

"295. What a way to lower my ego even more." You say with a sigh.

"It's not that bad." Chigiri says while giving you a small pat on the head.

"Says the one that's 292, that's way better. But, I won't worry! I'll definitely level up and become a whole lot better at soccer!" You say with a determined look on your face.

Chigiri smiles as you smile back.

"We should be in room Z." You say as Chigiri nods, he opens the door and goes inside, you quickly following behind.

You look around and your eyes widen. "Ego's so mean, I don't wanna change here." You whine. "Ne, Chigiri-kun, can you cover me?" You whisper.

He nods with a small sigh before following you over to the lockers.

"Watch where you step." A boy with spiky orange hair says.

You quickly look down to see a boy sleeping peacefully with a thumb in his mouth. You gasp as you blush a bit.

"He's so cute!" You thought before looking up back at the spiky orange hair boy.
"What's your name?" You ask with a smile.

"Rensuke Kunigami." He replies as he begins to take his shirt off.

That's when you heard the door slide behind you, looking back you see a boy with blackish-bluish hair walk in. White haired boy walked up to him as they begin to talk. All you knew is that they knew each other. You looked back to see Kunigami throw his shirt too hard as you quickly duck, maybe a bit too fast as you fall on your butt.

"Ouch.." you whine.

"C'mon, let's hurry and get dressed." Chigiri says as he helps you up.

"Nice reflexes." Kunigami compliments you as you walk by him.

You quickly turn around to him a bit with a big smile. "Thank you!" You say happily.

You open a locker with your number on it as Chigiri stands behind you, with his back to your back, covering you.

"Thank you, Chigiri-kun." You say as you take off your tie and unbutton your shirt.

You quickly get dressed and put the clothes you had on in your locker. You turn around with a smile. "Alright! You can change now, Chigiri!" You exclaim with a pat on his shoulders.

He nods before next to the lockers about 2 lockers away from yours. You look away as he changes and that's when a boy with a buzzcut suddenly appears in your view.

"Hey!" He says as he quickly takes your hand, shaking it furiously.

"Hi!" You shake his hand back with the same energy.

"My name's Igarashi Gurimu, and yours?" He asks with a smile.

"L/n Y/n! Nice to meet you!" You smile back.

"I think I've heard about you before.. your ancestors are the demon slayers, correct?! The ones who basically saved Japan?!" He asks with a bit of sparkle in his eyes.

You laugh nervously, "Heh, I didn't know many people knew that but yeah, I am!" You say.

That's when you felt a hand on your shoulder as you looked up, meeting eyes with Chigiri. "Oh! I'll talk to you later Igarashi-kun!" You smile before leaving to sit down somewhere with Chigiri.