15

☆

Igarashi kicks the ball high up and it begins to fall near Kuon who happens to be guarded by two players. But, his weapon is his jumping, much to your liking, he jumps up and hits the ball with his forehead, and it goes straight into the net as you jump up and down happily.

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋!!

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐖 - 0

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐙 - 1

-

"Yeah!" Your teammates celebrate as you smile happily.

"Who cares about your past? What I want to see is your present." Isagi says, continuing his monologue from earlier while turning to face the two of you. Chigiri's eyes widen as he breath hitches. "We didn't come to Blue Lock to cry and give up, right?" Isagi begins to walk away as Kuon and Igarashi walk beside him with smiles on their faces.

You look toward the twins and almost scream once you see Junichi's face.

""What the hell?! Defenders, it's your job to stop them, idiots!"" Keisuke talks for his brother while Junichi nods approvingly with his hands on his hips. "That's what my bro says."

"Sorry!"

"Okay."

"Let's go get 'em!"

Everyone gets back into position with Team W with the ball and the whistle blows. "You ready, bro?" Keisuke asks Junichi as he passes the ball to him. "With the two of us combining, it'll be another easy win." But just then, Keisuke notices his brother's sad face. "Wait, bro? Stop that! Your face is revealing too much. Hey, bro! They're coming in from the side!"

You watch as Kunigami tries to steal the ball from Junichi but Junichi stops him by guarding the ball with his body. "He's not focused at all." Bachira runs.

Kunigami slides down on the ground and passes the ball to Bachira. "I'll take that."

"Didn't I tell you?! Bro, you moron!"

"Our main target is..." Bachira smirks as he runs, he looks beside him and sees Kuon running with only one person guarding him. "Kuon-chan, huh?" Bachira swiftly passes the ball to Kuon. "Since jumping is your weapon, I estimate that you'll get that."

Kuon jumps up and stops the ball with his chest, and the ball falls down bouncing a bit as Kuon gets ready to kick it. "Huh?! He's taking the shot from there?!" You think with wide eyes. Surprisingly, Kuon takes the shot and it goes straight into the net, but the goalie didn't seem to move at all or even try to stop it.