04

"Hey. No dirty play."

Kunigami places his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Play fair." Kunigami instructs.

"He wasn't saying that when Igarashi tried kicking the ball to his face as he slept." You mumbled to yourself.

"Mr. Straight-laced, huh?" The male questions Kunigami.

That's when the soccer ball hit Kunigami straight in the face as you stifle a laugh.

"You left yourself open!" Igarashi says with a smile.

"Bastard." You now see Kunigami's face and man..he was pissed off! "I'll destroy you." He says.

Kunigami retracts his leg as Igarashi pulls Isagi in front of him for cover

"Hey!" Isagi yells.

Kunigami kicks the ball as a wave of air passes by you, your bangs flying up.

"His kick has so much strength!" You thought in admiration.

The ball hits Isagi right in the gut.

You wince, putting a hand over your stomach, "ouch

You wince, putting a hand over your stomach, "ouch." You say.

He falls to the ground as the ball rolls away.

"Oh, sorry. Wrong person." Kunigami apologies.

Isagi coughs violently as saliva drips down from his mouth. You had the urge to run over to him and ask if he was okay but you were also afraid that he'll kick the ball at you.

"Isagi-kun! You alright?" You exclaim.

He looks up at you and stands up, nodding. He then kicks the ball toward 2 boys, missing but quickly recovering and running after Igarashi.