A/N: PLEASE READ IMPORTANT

Alright, let's get y'all filled in on the necessary information about this collection of oneshots, shall we? Please read ALL of it, as it is very important before going forth on your reading journey.  It isn't too crazy long, either. If you want to risk it and skip, at least check out the key so you know how to navigate this. 

1) All one-shots will be marked according to the labels they fit under (For example, "x Male reader, fluff, character name.")

2)There will be a key below with the different genre/contents in order to make locating your desired one-shot(s) easier. 

3) All one-shots will be kept in sections based on which character is the main focus. For those with more than one Character Focus, there will be a separate section/sections depending on how things play out. ALSO, lemons will have their own entire section. Within their section, they will be grouped by character but not separated the same way the other oneshots are. You will see what I mean later on when more are published. 

4) Some one-shots will contain triggering content. However, those will be tagged/listed at the very top of each one-shot, so no worries about accidentally stumbling across something you don't wish to. However, if you do happen to find something triggering that isn't listed at the top of the one-shot, please say something so I can take care of that. Oneshots that handle especially heavy triggering topics will have a ⚠️in the title, along with more specifications (such as sections of triggering content marked, so that one may skip those if they wish)

5) Be as specific as you'd like with your requests! This means if you want a specific reader setting, genre, or content please say so when making your request (and try to follow the format of: Reader, Genre, content so that it will be easier for me when writing). If there is a  one-shot you enjoy but would like a few things changed, then please mention it by title as well so I can reference that for you. Please be aware that I will have a specific place to leave requests. If you leave a request elsewhere, I may not see it and therefore will not be able to write it. Also be aware that some requests may take longer to write than others, as I try to put the utmost energy into every one. If you are not pleased with how the requested piece turns out, say so and I will try to fix it to your liking. 

6) Requested one-shots will be marked with their own symbol [see key below] and will follow a slightly different format than regular one-shots. While regular ones will have the TW/CW after the title, Requested pieces will have a note for the requestee as well as their user (unless they say they do not wish for their user to be displayed), which will then be followed by the TW/CW. Also note that Lemons will only be written if requested. Lemons also have their own guidelines and restrictions, which are detailed in the 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋chapter. 

7)Some content will have a secondary warning right before the part that handles it. This is also true for heavy subjects and highly triggering content as well. This is simply another precaution in case one forgets or doesn't see the TW/CWs. 

8) If there is something that you'd like to have changed/fixed within the writing, even on non-request pieces, please mention it! I love constructive criticism and always try my best to create good content for y'all!

9) If you'd like to request a character/characters that is/are not part of this series, just mention it and I will try to get it written for you! I love expanding my horizons, so don't be afraid to make suggestions. 

10) The Key (Most important part)

Requested = 🖐️
Highly Triggering Material=⚠️

x Male Reader = !M!
x Female Reader = !F!
x Gender-Neutral Reader = !N!
x Gender-Fluid reader = !G!

Fluff = 💖
Comfort (Including Reverse Comfort)= ☁️
Angst = 💔
Random = ❓
Headcanons = 🧠
Ship fics (slightly different format than other oneshots)= 🚢 
Smut (request only) = 🍋

AUs, relationship stance with character(s) of focus (i.e. Platonic, Parental, etc. Romantic relationships are the default, so those that are outside of that will be marked as stated), and other specific content will be mentioned after the TW as Content Warnings (CW, if you haven't guessed). 

I will not write omega-verse stuff. Don't ask, it's not gonna happen. If you ask for incest/pedophilic relationships, you will be blocked and your request removed [this does not include SA comfort fics]. Further guidelines and restrictions for smut requests are listed on the "🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋" chapter, as was stated above. 

Titles will follow this format:

[x reader] [genre emoji(s)] |Title| Character Name(s)

example:
!F! ☁️ |Rainy Day| Denki Kaminari

To format your requests, just please use the format below, as it is easier for me to read/see

[x reader/ship] [genre(s)][Character]

Example:

!G! ❓/💖| Shoto Todoroki

After using the format to provide base info, you can then follow up with the specifics you'd like to see in the Oneshot, and if you'd like it to be similar to another then mention that as well. 

Alright, now that you know all the things, please make sure to leave your requests

HERE

That should be everything. I'm Ash, nice to meet you lovely folks. Now, buckle up and have some fun (or not, it's up to you).