!N!💔/☁️| Hands| Katsuki Bakugo

CW: Reverse Comfort, cursing
TW: blood, minor "gore", panic attack

______________________________________________________________________________

The sun had begun to set outside, basking the campus grounds in its golden rays. The light filtered through the dormitory's windows, tiny flecks of dust dancing in the air. Laughter drifted throughout the common area as the class relaxed after a long day of training. Iida had dipped into the kitchen to help Sato and Momo make a sweet snack for everyone: Bakugo was banned from the kitchen because the last time he cooked something, he made it a bit too spicy for everyone.

"Dunce-face, I swear if you don't knock it the hell off, I'mma blow you and the damn paper up," Bakugo threatened as Denki kept flicking tiny balls of paper in his direction.

"Then help me out here! I don't understand this stupid homework!" the blond pouted, leaning forward to place his head against the empty homework sheet before him.

Scowling, Bakugo finally agreed and set to work on the task of reteaching his friend the Calculus lesson from earlier that day. Kirishima seemed to consider joining the study group but thought better of it: he didn't want to have another run-in with a rolled-up newspaper anytime soon. Instead, he turned his attention to you.

"Hey, Y/N! You did amazing during that one-on-one earlier. I didn't think one person could move that quickly," Kirishima smiled, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. "One minute you were in front of me and the next I was face down in the dirt. You have gotta show me how to do that sometime!"

"Thanks, Kiri! And you didn't do so bad yourself, especially in the second round. I thought for sure you'd beat me," you responded cheerfully as Bakugo's arm found its way around your shoulders. "If you'd like, you could join Bakugo and I for our sparring match Friday, after school. I could give you a few tips then, if you'll tell me your workout routine. I need to bulk up a bit."

"Alright, sounds good!" He flashed a sharp-toothed smile before glancing at Bakugo and deciding he was calm enough, asked, "Hey, could I possibly get some help on the Calculus homework, too? I can't quite wrap my head around the-"

"Yeah, yeah, sit down," Bakugo responded, not even looking up from his own work. Once Kirishima was settled at the table, he grumbled, "Now you two idiots better listen, because I'm not doing this again."

You spaced out and ignored their conversation about the assignment; Bakugo had already helped you with yours. Instead, you turned your focus to the other side of the commons, where Tsu and Mina were teasing Ururaka about something (they did this quite a bit, you'd noticed). The brown-haired girl was blushing rather intensely and shaking her head whilst her companions giggled. Whatever those guys are up to, they certainly are enjoying themselves. Well, maybe not Floater but, still.

Mina turned and noticed you were watching them, a smirk sneaking across her face. "Y/N! Come here really quick, I wanna know what you think about this!"

"Leave them alone and quit draggin' them into your random crap, raccoon eyes," Bakugo growled, glancing up from the two nearly empty homework assignments before him.

"Oh, chill out, Blasty. I need to get up anyway, my foot's falling asleep," you replied, standing up and trying to ignore the static feeling in your right foot. You gave his hand a light squeeze before walking towards your friends, still pretending your foot didn't feel like pins and needles.

"Tch."

"What do you want, Acid Reflux?" you asked once you reached Mina, face blank as you masked a chuckle at the newly created nickname.