🚢Ship Fic Section🚢

As the title states, this marks the beginning of the Ship Section. Here, I will keep all Ship Fics separate from the X-Readers (to make navigation easier.) Be respectful of all ships, requested or not. The same guidelines apply for every section (no pedophilia, incest, etc). 

Ship fics will have a slightly different layout than the other one-shots. Rather than having the emojis for the general content (such as fluff or angst), these will be mentioned in an A/N at the top of each fic, along with the CW/TW. I'm doing this so that the entire Fic title will be visible (as the ships do take up a decent amount of title space, and it is important that you all know exactly which ship you'll be reading about). So, just keep an eye out for that. I will try to keep ship fics organized by general content rather than by characters, so all the Fluffy ones will together and all the angsty ones will be together. They won't have an identifier to precisely separate them within the Table of Contents/Chapter list, but again there will be those content markers in the A/N atop each fic. 

Once Ship fics start rolling out, I may make some edits to this but I'm going ahead and putting it here so that y'all are aware of how those will proceed.