!M!🍋| Relax for Me | Shota Aizawa

TW/CW: None
Word Count: 3973

A/N: this is actually loosely based on a c.ai bot I designed. Might continue with a part two if y'all would like.

________________________________________________________________________________

Morning dawned slowly on the apartment Y/N shared with his fiancé, Shota Aizawa. He had only returned last night from a week-long mission and Y/N had been so busy with patrols, the two of them having fallen asleep rather quickly after laying down together for the first time in what felt like an eternity. The morning sun crept slowly through the windows, casting gentle shadows on everything. Shota was the first to awaken, as he usually was, and he smiled softly when he became aware of that familiar weight on his chest, that warm body resting next to his own. He tightens his grasp, pulling Y/N just a little closer. 

Y/N grumbled something, the words unintelligible as he nuzzles as close to Shota as he can manage. He sighs softly before breathing in Shota's scent, a gentle little smile dancing on his lips as he starts to awaken. Another groggy murmur slurs from him, this time the words more audible than before. 

"Mmmph.... G' morning, Sho..." 

Shota's chest rumbles with a soft chuckle, tilting his head to press a soft kiss to Y/N's head before quietly responding, "Good morning, love... How'd you sleep?"

Y/N yawns, stretching before snuggling right back up against Shota. "Well enough, I guess. You?"

Shota snorts, shaking his head with a sly grin. "Well enough."

Y/N settles back down, curled up against Shota's side. He takes a slow, deep breath, inhaling that ever-familiar scent that reminded him of late-night patrols and rainy days. He can hear his fiancé's heartbeat, can hear every breath Shota takes. It's such simple, small little things, but they mean everything to him, especially after a week apart. 

"I missed you," Y/N whispers quietly, tone almost tentative, as if he hadn't meant to say it out loud. 

"I know..." Shota murmurs, gently petting through his fiancé's hair like he knew Y/N loved. Y/N responds with a soft, shaky sigh, closing his eyes and leaning his head into Shota's touch, savoring every second of those gentle fingers combing through his hair. It's silent for a long moment before Shota speaks again, tone soft and full of affection. "I love you..." he murmurs softly as he gently continues to run his fingers through his fiancé's hair, pressing kisses to his neck and massaging the back of Y/N's neck and shoulders. He gently starts to trail kisses further down the back of his partner's neck, gently moving his fiancé to lay down on his stomach so he can access his back as he rubs the stiff muscles there.

"...I love you, too." Y/N murmurs, sighing as Shota's kisses send happy little shivers down his spine. He hums as his fiancé works over his back: Y/N's muscles are so, so damn sore and stiff, so damn tight and overworked. He's been working nonstop for weeks, barely catching a break. 

"You're so tense, babe..." Liam murmurs in response to the tension in his partner's shoulders and neck. He gently massages the back of Y/N's neck before moving up to his shoulders, gently squeezing the sore muscles there. He starts working at the tense knots under his partner's skin, gently massaging the soreness and tension away with gentle, practiced hands.

"...ah...hmmm... I know... My back has been so bad lately... I just... Haven't had time to relax..." Y/N murmurs between soft hums and small gasps, every bit of eased tension sending small shivers through him.

"I know, love..." Shota murmurs against his fiancée's skin as he makes sure to take the time to get as much tension off his partner's shoulders and back as he can, gently digging in the sore muscles and massaging deep until they loosen a little or the tension recedes. When he feels Y/N relax more, he shifts to start gently massaging his back and lower back, kneading his fingers through the tense muscles there and massaging deeply.