5

Zee's POV

I walked out of the office as Max and Prem then rushed towards me.

"Are you okay ?!" Asked Prem worriedly as she held my arm.

"What did boss said ?! Did he fire you ?!" Asked Max.

"Talk to us Zee !" Said Prem as I chuckled , smiling softly.

"Why are you smiling ?" Asked Max.

"I am okay .. nothing happened .." I said making the both of them sigh in relief.

"And I am not fired or anything ..." I said as the both of them nod , smiling.

"That's a relief , I thought we would lose another person in the office ..." said Prem.

"Did the boss say anything ?" Asked Max.

"All he asked was for my opinion on the website.. and I told him what I feel we should do .." I said making them frown.

"Aow , that's the very first time boss didn't fire someone who talked back to him .." said Prem as Max nod. Soon footsteps was heard making both Max and Prem stepped back as I turned around to see Khun Nunew , walking in.

He walked towards me with his arms folded. He looked at me as I clutched my fist nervously.

"From today onwards .. this new employee .. will be the in charge of our website." He said making everyone gasp. I froze in my place as he looked at me.

"W-What ?" I asked making him sigh.

"Did you not hear me ?" He asked.

"Your idea wasn't up to the standard I wanted but .. I can see that you are someone who is not afraid to speak up." He said.

"However , I want our page to hit half a million of followers within one month or else , you are fired." He said making me choked on my saliva.

"H-Half a million followers ?" I asked.

"Are you really not listening ?" He asked as I shook my head , denying his statement.

"Do we have a deal ?" He asked as I then look at Max and Prem. The both of them nod encouragingly.

"Yes Krub ..." I said as he smirk.

"Good. Being the in charge of our website means you have to come to my office everyday to report about the sales and profits our products are making. Not only that , I expect new changes and improvements too." He said as he then stepped closer to me. My heart started racing as his vanilla scent lingers all over me.

"Don't disappoint me , Khun Zee Pruk." He said smirking before walking away. I breathe out as Max and Prem rush to me.

"Congratulations Zee !" Said Prem excitedly.

"I didn't expect you to get such promotions from boss .." said Max as I chuckled. I then looked at Khun Nunew's office , smiling slightly.

Nunew's POV

"Knock knock .." I look up from my file seeing Nat.

"Here are all the documents that needs your signature .." he said placing all the files on my desk. He then sat down in front of me as I sigh.

"I heard you made the new employee , the in charge of our website .." he said.

"This is my first time seeing you not firing someone who talked back to you .." he continued.

"What made you make that decision huh ?" He asked making me sigh.

"His idea could help our company .. that's why I didn't fire him." I said , not looking away from the files.