21

- next day -

Zee's POV

I frown , rubbing my eyes as I slowly sat up. I sigh as I let my eyes adjust to the surroundings. I then turned to my side seeing Khun Nu fast asleep. I leaned against the headboard , watching him sleep peacefully.

"He looks soft when he is asleep .." I thought , smiling. Soon what happened last night crossed my mind. I touch my bottom lips , looking at Khun Nu.

"I know you are staring." He said , with his eyes closed.

"Aow , you were awake this whole time ?" I asked as he opened his eyes , looking at me. He sigh , sitting up.

"I woke up before you did." He said. He then leaned closer , touching my lower lips.

"It's a little swollen." He said.

"It's fine krub. It doesn't hurt." I said as he then got up , getting out of bed. He then walked towards his wardrobe , opening it before turning to me.

"You can choose whatever you want to wear but if it doesn't fit you. Don't blame me." He said as I then got up , walking over to him. I then looked at the rows of clothes.

"I thought he loved the color blue , he said it himself in the interview." I thought looking at the rows of the white and black colors of clothes.

"Why are you looking at them like that ?" He asked.

"Nothing .." I said as he fold his arms.

"Choose whatever." He said and I nod.

"Then I'll go and freshen up first." I said and he nod.

Zee's POV.

"Yes mom , I am okay .." I said as I look up , waiting for Khun Nu to be done getting ready.

"Nothing happened okay ? We just worked that's all." I said , chuckling. Soon I heard footsteps coming from the back making me turn to see Khun Nu.

"I gotta go na .. I love you too." I said before hanging up. I turned to Khun Nu as he walked towards me. He was wearing a black Chanel cropped top jacket with a plain white tee and ripped jeans. He scanned me from top to bottom , humming.

"My clothes is a little small on you hm." He said.

"It's fine .. it's actually not that small .." I said.

"Let's have lunch first before I send you home." He said and I nod.

"Krub .." I said as he wore his sunglasses , walking towards door. I chuckled , following him.

- later -

We arrived at the restaurant after a while of driving. I closed the car door as Khun Nu walked towards the restaurant with me following from behind.

"Nhu !" We both turned and we soon saw Nat with two other people , approaching us. Khun Nu removed his sunglasses before looking at me.

"Aow , Zee .." said Nat as I smile awkwardly. He then looked at me and both Khun Nu. I look at Khun Nu , nervously.

Nunew's POV.

I fold my arms as James , Fae and Nat looked at Zee.

"Ya , why are you all looking at him like that ?" I asked frustrated.

"What's your name handsome ?" Asked Fae.

"Zee krub .." answer Zee.

"Aow , so you are Zee !" Said James as Zee nodded.

"Zee is our admin of Crystal's enterprise page .." said Nat and I sigh.

"Zee. This are my best friends. That's James." I said pointing to James as he smile.

"And that's Fae .." I said as Fae waved.

"And of course you know Nat. My secretary." I said as Zee smiled slightly.

"Has anyone tell you how handsome you are ?" Flirted Fae making me roll my eyes.

"Enough. I am hungry. Can we see the menu already ?" I asked as they all nod. Soon the waiter came and gave us the menu. I soon realized Zee didn't get one.

"Here." I said , handing the menu over to Zee making the other three's eyes widened in surprise.

"Zee , today's meal on me. Make sure to order as much as you want na .." said James.

"But as for Nat and Fae , I'll order for you." Said James as Fae chuckled in disbelief. I shook my head , massaging my temple.

"Waiter !" Called James as he then ordered. Zee look at me as I nod.

"While waiting , should we all drink up ?" Asked Fae as I then drank my water.

"Nhu , do you want to go to the toilet and pee ?" Asked Nat making me frown.

"Why would you ask that ?" I asked.

"Because I need to go to the toilet , mind following me ?" Asked Nat.

"Mai." I said coldly as he sigh , getting up.

"Come on~" he said , grabbing my hand. I look at Zee before following Nat.

"I don't get it , why are you bringing me to the toilet when you are the one that needs to use it ?" I asked.

"Nhu , I am sorry na." He said before pushing me gently into the toilet , closing the door shut. I frown , trying to open the door.

"Nat ! What are you doing ?!" I asked , trying to open the door.

Zee's POV.

I was drinking my water when James's phone started ringing. James smile before answering.

"Okay , great job , come back." He said before hanging up. He then turned to Fae , nodding.

"Spill." Said Fae making me frown.

"Spill ?" I asked.

"What are you to Nhu ?" She asked and soon Nat appeared.

"I am his subordinate.. of course.." I answered.

"That's not what I mean." Said Fae.

"Yep , it's not convincing at all and plus , you're wearing Nhu's clothes too !" Said James.

"Right , I saw Nhu wearing this clothes before." Said Nat backing up James.

"Did you steal them ?!" Asked Fae.

"Mai , I think you are all mistaken .. I slept over at Khun Nu's place and I-."

"You slept over at Nhu's place ?!" Exclaimed James with all three of their eyes widened. I nod slowly as they all looked at each other.

"It means you and Nhu ...." My eyes widened as I shake my head in denial.

"Mai , it's not what you think .." I said.

"I stayed there because we needed to finish our plan for the next project .." I continued.

"You know Zee , we three have known Nunew for more than 10 years , basically since we were we kids. She have never once allowed any of us to stay over before." Said James as Nat and Fae nod.

"And plus , you didn't know Nhu until recently am I right ? But you got a sleepover ?" Asked Fae and I nod.

"You know the reason why Nunew has never allowed people to stay over because he is afraid we would messed up the house .. we could only go there for a drink but not for a sleepover." Said Nat.

"Now tell me Zee , frankly and honestly , did you sleep with Nhu ?" Asked James.

We will always have that 3 best friend that would ask and investigate huh , this chapter was fun to write , I was smiling to myself 😂