60 [ END ]

- final chapter -

Zee's POV.

I placed my stuff down on my table , sighing happily. I looked at the picture on my table , chuckling to myself.

 I looked at the picture on my table , chuckling to myself

"Zee ," I turned see Nat and a few new faces.

"This are the interns .." he said and I smile.

"I'll take it from here .." I said as Nat smile , nodding as he then walked away.

"Welcome guys .. to Crystal's Enterprise. I am Zee , the in-charge of the team." I said as they all smile widely.

"I'll bring you around the place before handing you over to your individual mentor .." I continued before showing them around.

After I showed them around the office. I then stopped in front of Khun Nu's office.

"And lastly this is where our CEO and director , Khun Nu's office is .." I said as they all nod.

"Khun Nu has one simple rule that you all need to know ..." I said as they all frown.

"And that is .. to always listen to your heart no matter what." I said , smiling slightly.

"Any questions ?" I asked as one of the girls raised their hands up making me nod.

"Are you single ?" She asked as the rest laughed making me chuckle. I then look at my ring , smiling.

"Mai. I am already engaged." I said as they all cooed.

"Your fiancé must be lucky to have someone handsome like you , Phi." Said the other intern making me smile.

"I am more lucky." I said , chuckling.

Nunew's POV.

I was doing my work when my phone started buzzing. I look down seeing a incoming video call from Khun Yáy. I smile , sliding my thumb across the screen , answering as I position my phone.

"Sawadeek krub , Khun Yáy. Is there anything you need ?" I asked as she smile.

"I am just check on my grandson .. I miss you Na Nhu .." she said making me chuckle.

"Nhu misses Khun Yáy too. Have you taken your daily pills ? Me and Zee will come in the afternoon and I'll bring you some fruits once I finish work.." I said.

"There is no need for that .. guess who is with me now .." she said panning her camera away making me frown and soon smile seeing Karin.

"Aow , Karin .." I said making her giggle , waving at me.

"You don't have to give Khun Yáy fruits , I already brought some for her .." she said making me chuckle.

"Don't worry about Khun Yáy , you have your engagement party tonight so you need to relax .." she said making me smile , nodding and soon the door opens revealing Zee. He then sat on the sofa as I got up from my seat , walking towards him.