50

- next morning -

Zee's POV.

I frown feeling the sun hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see Khun Nu , looking at me as he rest on his elbow. I smile as he held my hand.

"Good morning teerak.." he said softly making me kiss his hand.

"Good morning ter..." I said making him peck my lips.

"Let's shower together and then I'll go and cook us breakfast .." he said making me chuckle , nodding. He let go of my hand as he got out of bed. I slowly sat up as I watch him grabbed a towel. I smile seeing him in only my shirt and his boxers.

"You coming ?" He asked as I nod , getting out of bed as he pulled out his hand. I grabbed it as we walked towards the bathroom to wash up. After washing up , Khun Nu went downstairs to cook breakfast while I cleaned up the room. I grabbed all our clothes that was on the ground due to last night activity. I placed it in the basket before walking out of the room. I walk down stairs to see Khun Nu cooking. I smile before walking towards him , hugging him from behind. I rest my chin on his shoulder earning a chuckle. I kiss his neck as I watch him cook.

After he was done , he placed the food on the table as he sat across me. We then started digging into our food.

"Zee .." I look up from my food seeing Khun Nu looking at me.

"I love you .." he said making me smile.

"I love you more .." I said as I held his hand tightly.

"I already said 'I love you' this morning .. I'll tell you again tonight." He said making me chuckle.

"I'll do it tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow .. and the following day ..I'll keep telling you that I love you na. I'll say it everyday." He said as I kissed his knuckles.

"Then I'll look forward to it krub." I said as I caress his knuckles.

Nunew's POV.

After breakfast , me and Zee cuddled up on the sofa with soft music playing at the back. I look up to Zee as he played with my hair.

"Zee .." I said making him hum in reply.

"I thought about it .. I'm going to meet Khun Yáy tonight ... and I am going to stand firm against her." I said making him look down to me.

"I am going to tell her that I love you. That I .. want to be with you no matter what." I continue.

"And no matter what she says , I'll choose you no matter what." I said.

"Khun Nu .. you-."

"This is my way of showing that I really love you na." I said as he sigh , nodding.

"Krub .." he said as he then grabbed my hand that has my ring on it , giving it a kiss.

"Then .. let's meet Mae first .. and tell her about us ..." he said making me look at him , nodding. I then pout my lips making him smile , giving my lips a long kiss.

- later -

Zee's POV

I look at Khun Nu as he held my hand.

"Mae ! I'm home !" I called as me and Khun Nu sat down on the sofa.

"Aow , Zee~" we both turned seeing mom. I got up as she hugged me.

"It's been so long since you're home~" she said as she then turned to Khun Nu. She then sat down on the chair as I sat back down next to Khun Nu.

"Aow , Khun Nu , sawadee krub .." she said as Khun Nu smile.

"So what brings you lovebirds here hm ?" She asked as I then looked at Khun Nu. He nod as I breathed in and out.

"So mae .. me and Khun Nu came because we wanted to tell you something .." I said making her frown.

"What is it ?" She asked. I then slowly held Khun Nu's hand making him smile.

"Mae .. me and Khun Nu are planning to take our relationship to the next step." I said making her freeze.

"You mean ... marriage ?" She asked as me and Khun Nu nod in sync. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she then got up , sitting next to me.

"Oh honey .. that's amazing .." she said.

"Are you okay with it ?" I asked.

"Zee , if you both love each other then I won't stop you both to doing the right thing .." she said.

"You both are perfect for each other. You both complete each other , so how can I not be okay with it ?" She asked making me and Khun Nu smile. She then held both of our hands.

"If this makes you happy , I am happy too. You both deserve to be happy." She said as I turn to look at Khun Nu.

"Welcome to the family na , Khun Nu .." she said making Khun Nu giggle.

"Krub ..." he said as she held his hand tightly.

Nunew's POV.

"Are you sure you don't need me to come with you ?" Asked Zee as he walked me to my car.

"Not going to lie .. but I am scared." I said as he held both of my hands.

"But I know that I am doing this for us." I said as he look down.

"Don't worry , I'll be fine .." I said caressing his cheek. He sigh , holding my hand that was on his cheek.

"Remember what I promised you .. I'll fight for us no matter what it is." I said.

"And if I have to fight with Khun Yáy for our love. I will." I continue.

"I know I've hurt you thousands of times .. so let me fixed it." I said as he sigh , nodding.

"You promised me that you'll come back to me." He said making me chuckle.

"I am not going to an actual war." I joked making him chuckle.

"You still can joke here hm ?" He said punching my nose making me hum. My phone soon buzzed making me look down to my phone.

 My phone soon buzzed making me look down to my phone

"Okay .. I gotta go .." I said and he nod.

"Drive safely na .." he said as I hum , nodding. I then pout my lips as he gave me a peck on my lips. 

"I love you .." he said making me smile.

"I love you too .." I said.

"See you later .." I said and he nod. I got into the car as he close the car door for me. I started my car , buckling my seatbelt. I then turned to Zee as he waved making me nod. I then drove off , sighing. I clutch the stirring wheel tightly , breathing in and out.

"You can do this , Nhu .." I said as I felt my heart beating.

Nhu is finally going to stand up to his grandmother. Will things go smoothly or will just get worser ? 🥹🫣🤭