Please read+ Introduction

Yes.

I know.

Don't judge me.

Is this like my 10th book when I have like 9 on finished? Yes.

Do I care? 

Yes.

Will I do something about it?

No.

Anyways! Let's this show on the road!

------------------------

A growing threat has been terrorizing Sunshine City for the past month.

Leaving behind nothing but an icy painful memory in its wake after the destruction.

The city decides to form a team of ...unique... individuals with certain gifts to *take care* of the problem.

Hongjoong, his powers still truly unknown of how they work. The only thing anyone knows that he doesn't seem to sleep. He needs sleep.

Seonghwa, a shapeshifter with a weird habit of cleaning everything spotless. Careful, they turn into a demon when angered.

Yeosang, glass manipulation; glass bends to his will like how he does for chicken. He is willing to do anything to keep his food safe.

San, teleportation is a great power for the nosy man. Although his powers are teleporting, his true powers seems to know all the gossip around town.

Mingi, some people say he's a criminal hot head. Well, they aren't lying. He was in jail for extreme battery and assault and the flaming power he has was no help.

.Wooyooung, just like his crazy and care-free nature, his tantrum storms are off the charts. He likes to think he's the cooler male version of Storm....he's wrong.

Jongho, he can enhance any feature he wants on his body from his hearing to his strength. Just beware of him in the morning.

With seven individuals working hard to save the city, what could go wrong? --------For my also delulu friend, @yunhoEs_hoEhere ya go <3 pls don't hate me <3

_

WARNINGS:

THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION, NONE OF THIS SHIT IS REAL

I DON'T OWN ANYONE IRL PERSON AND UR CRAZY IF U THINK YOU DO

THERE WILL BE GRAPHIC SCENES AND INFORMATION THAT MAY CAUSE SOME CONCERN, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT OR CAN'T HANDLE IT, PLEASE DON'T READ IT 😭

THERE WILL BE ADULT, CHILDISH, MATURE, AND OFFENSIVE HUMOR- IF U ARE EASLIY INSULTED OR OFFENDED- PLEASE DONT READ

THERE WILL BE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS, IMA DYSLEXIC WHO IS TOOOOO LAZY TO PROOF READ!!