Chapter 2: The Game

</3

Mingi did not like the training uniform.

They were tight, and it was plain blueish-grey, almost like cement.

Compressed long-sleeved cement-colored shirt and grey shorts to go over the black tights.

The only design was on the chest area with bold red letters spelling "HALA"; the rest was plain grey.

He did like the new pair of gloves they gave him.

It looked like plain leather gloves, but its job was to ensure Mingi didn't accidentally light something on fire.

Since he got his curse, Mingi could never control his powers through his hands. It would never cool down and always burn something...or someone.

So, he got special gloves to ensure he wouldn't harm anyone...by accident.

The shoes, however, made Mingi feel like he could fly like a bird.

Walking out of his room, he was met with Wooyoung and Yeosang talking outside in the hall.

"Oh? You ready? That was fast," Wooyoung smiled, waving Mingi over.

Both boys were dressed similarly to him, but Yeosang's suit was red, and Wooyoung's color was black.

"How come you get black?" Mingi complained, looking at Wooyoung's outfit.

"Because I am the best Power Ranger," Wooyoung smirked, earning an eye roll from Yeosang.

"Let's just go down. Everyone else is there," Yeosang said, following the path down the hall.

"Yes, please lead the way because I have no idea where the fuck I am right now," Mingi smiled, following the two.

"Right," Wooyoung chuckled. "We only know because San did this thing with his powers and like mapped out the area."

"I just looked at the dining hall map, " Yeosang said.

"Way to ruin San's thunder."

"Wait, what else can San do?" Mingi asked, rushing to catch up.

"You'll see," Wooyoung wiggled his eyebrows.

Mingi just shrugged, following the two down a long path leading even lower underground.

They reach a metal door with a large yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark. A warning of occupational hazards was written on the bottom.

"Should I be scared?" Yeosang asked, walking closer to the door.

"Who knows," Wooyoung smiled at the same time the doors slid open. "Maybe- holy shit!"

The room was the size of a football stadium. It had white walls and a big mirror/window on the left side. It had some building-sized white cubes with other randomly shaped white models. Under the large mirror/window was a door labeled "Gym."