Episode 8: The Study Lessons (M)

(👹MATURE WARNING⚠️ )

</3

"HALA Team!" Yunho clapped his hands, the sound echoing in the conference room. "You don't know how proud I am of you guys!"

Wooyoung sniffled, wiping away a fake tear. "I know! My balls got frostbite just to save a city that for some reason people refuse to leave despite the attacks."

"Ew," Yeosang gagged, half of his face still wrapped in bandages.

"Shut it, Half-Face," Wooyoung raised his fist to threaten to hit him. "Fucking Todoroki wanna be."

"Fuck face with blue balls," Yeosang snapped back, a glass sherd poking at Wooyoung's neck-- Earning a glare from the man. 

"Ahem!" Yunho cleared his throat. "As I was saying, it is clear we need to train everyone in different areas. But, you guys did so well and came back!"

"What are we? Dogs?" Jongho scoffed.

"Yes."

"Damn," San shook his head, trying to open a bag of chips only for it to rip apart and spill on the floor.

Mingi only just closed his eyes and shook his head, picking up a chip that fell onto his lap.

"My bad," San covered his flustered face.

"Anyways," Yunho just gave a painfully smile. "It's been two days since the attack and we scanned for every man named Yin. What we found was...Yin is probably not his real name for there are only two men named Yin in the whole city and they are over 60."

"You are only scanning the city?" Hongjoong asked.

"No," Yunho shook his head, leaning forward on the table. "We only have permission for our city. It will take a few days to gather everything outside."

"I tried to search for him, but all I got was like these static memories of someone crying," Hongjoong sighed. "It gave me a major headache."

"I see," Yunho nodded. "Well, we are thinking his mask has the same properties we use to stop Hongjoong from using his powers...we just have to figure out how he got it and how he knew a telepathic will be on our team..."

"Anything else?" Yeosang asked. "I have to stop by the nurse station so they can finish my face."

"I'll take you," San offered.

"Thanks."

"Nope! We are almost healed so personal training will start later in the evening," Yunho smiled. "I know Seonghwa's family is throwing you guys a party or something tomorrow so we will go double the next day."

"Wait," Wooyoung asked, confused. "How did you know?"

San shrunk in his spot.

"Ha," Yunho chuckled. "Who do you think gave you guys permission to leave?"

"Right," Wooyoung nodded.

"I told him; don't worry," Seonghwa smiled. "My sister owns a bar downtown and we are allowed to go...but we can't drink."

"Well, now that's just bullshit," Jongho scoffed. "I haven't drunk since I got arrested. I am getting high and wasted."