Chapter 4: Burgers

</3

Three days.

Three days Yunho worked their asses off.

Doing the death routine, games, catch the villain, training, games, training, catch the villain, there was no end.

Jongho, the villain, and the heroes were beaten black and blue.

Yeosang, the villain, the heroes were bleeding from head to toe...They almost died.

Wooyoung, the villain, they almost drowned in electrified water.

Hongjoong, the villain, heroes traumatized. That's it...they were mentally drained and frozen.

San, the villain, and everyone gave up after being unable to catch him.

Mingi was starting to miss prison.

The day after Yunho's briefing on Thanatos, Hongjoong had made up with Seonghwa. However, no one needed to wait till morning to figure that out.

No one got to sleep that night.

It went from screaming bloody murder to....screaming bloody murder.....

Sometimes, Mingi swore he heard three people.

...

Interestingly, Mingi assumed there weren't three people, just Seonghwa shifting every so often.

Wooyoung threw a nasty storm fit because of his lack of sleep the next day, causing a flooding Mingi had to dry.

Mingi was just about done with the program.

Each time they played the game, they always failed somehow. Neither team nor the villain wins the game. Each time they all have to do the death training.

This time, Mingi was going to change that.

He needed to go outside.

He needed something vital.

Something he hasn't had in years.

A cheeseburger.

They had given them strict diets to keep them in top shape, and he hated it.

Mingi wanted a cheeseburger so bad he was willing to kill.

The teams were Wooyoung, Hongjoong, and Mingi.

The other was Jongho, Yeosang, and San.

This time, Seonghwa was the villain.

The last time she was the villain, Mingi couldn't trust anyone. Seonghwa would hide as a civilian, his teammate, or sometimes an inanimate object. Even Hongjoong was pissed he couldn't find them fast enough.

This time, Mingi was actually going to work as a team.

He wanted a damn cheeseburger; he was going to get a damn cheeseburger.