Chapter 3: Head on a Stick

</3

The air around the group was thick and heavy with resentment.

No one wanted to look at the other. They were seated on a long dining table, four of them on one side and the other three on the opposite. Yunho stood at the head of the table, watching everyone curse at each other with their eyes. Yeosang, Wooyoung, and Jongho were glaring at San, Seonghwa, and Hongjoong. San was seated between the two lovers, for Seonghwa was upset with Hongjoong.

Yunho wanted to quit his job.

They were transferred to a medical owned by the agencies with Cursed specializing in health and healing curses. The group was healed of their injuries in a few others with only a few scars. However, their body had to rest for a few days to accept the changes.

The agent could only frown and shake his head as he looked at the people training to become 'heroes.'

"What happened?"

Yunho should have kept quiet because an uproar began when he asked that question.

"Why did you get in my way?!"

"I didn't do shit! You stabbed me in the back!"

"How fucked are you?! You used your powers on me!"

"I did not! You imagine things!"

"You teleported me somewhere else!"

Screams of everyone's anger echoed throughout the dining room.

Yunho only blinked at the madness, locking eyes with a calm Mingi. The pyromaniac just leaned forward, his elbows resting on the table.

Mingi raised an eyebrow, almost doing it to taunt Yunho about the team.

Yunho flattened his lips into a sad smile, wondering what he was doing with his life.

"Guys," he said, trying to get the group's attention. Yunho noticed a small thunderstorm near the ceiling as Wooyoung's hair slowly turned red.

"Hello?" Yunho called out again, watching all the glass in the room circle around Yeosang.

"HALA team!" Yunho shouted, watching Hongjoong's eyes slowly do that creepy stare he does when causes serve hallucinations.

No one listened to the agent, causing Mingi to laugh at Yunho's frustration.

Mingi smirked, slowly raising his hand, mimicking a gun. A loud boom echoed across the room, instantly silencing everyone. "Yunho is trying to tell us how much of fuck ups we are. Shut up."

Everyone slowly turned to glare at Mingi, who sat back down and pretended to inspect his gloves.

"Ahem," Yunho cleared his throat, directing everyone toward him. "Like I said, I would like to know what happened?"

"One at a time! Please," Yunho said, trying to stop another uproar. "Jongho, you first."

"I don't know," Jongho shrugged. "All I know is that Mingi is hella strong," he held up his fist for a fist bump towards Mingi.